dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I think Biden will hold on to PA and Bernie will regain viability in FL.

Bernie cannot let a NAFTA candidate defeat him in Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin. Illinois is also going to be interesting.

I've had Bernie top 3 in every debate except one. I've had Biden bottom 3 in every debate except one. No excuse not to crush Biden in a one-on-one setting where Biden's gaffes will be exposed throughout the debate. The party might load up on townhalls instead of traditional debates to protect him.
How is IL interesting? Seems that Obama home state will just go Biden

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@FAH1223 a lot of the Bernie backers on here already saying they are staying home in November.

So I guess it was Bernie or bust all along? Or are they just in their emotions?
Anyone claiming to be "progressive" and dumb enough to give Trump another SCOTUS pick over this clearly shouldn't have the right to vote IMO...

You will NEVER see what Bernie preaching if Trump gets re-elected...

RBG is not making it another 4 years...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
@FAH1223 a lot of the Bernie backers on here already saying they are staying home in November.

It was rigged!!

They gave Bernie high poll numbers to make him think he had a shot then pulled the moderate rug from under him!!

F K

All Star
Daps
Anyone claiming to be "progressive" and dumb enough to give Trump another SCOTUS pick over this clearly shouldn't have the right to vote IMO...

Idk man.:francis: Joe has said some pretty wild...conservative things on camera. I need to know that his policy proposals are real.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Emotions, but I'm sure a few of them are infrequent voters who are inspired by Bernie who in fact are Bernie or Bust.

I mean, I don't get the doom and gloom. Bernie didn't do as well as we thought but he's still basically gonna be tied in the delegate count and we have 60% of the delegates left to go. It'll be interesting to see him and Biden 1v1 if we get that.

I will say though the Sanders campaign deserves a lot of criticism. So much money raised, so many tools at their disposal and they couldn't figure out a way to crack 25-30% of southern blacks. Now, they probably are doing well with black folk in California and other western states. But this is is a mini-version of what happened in 2016. The benefit of course is that Bernie isn't 200 delegates behind.

I think Faiz Shakir is alright at campaign manager but man, they really needed to hire people like David Axelrod or someone of that ilk with all of that money they have raised they could easily have afforded better strategists ...

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Emotions, but I'm sure a few of them are infrequent voters who are inspired by Bernie who in fact are Bernie or Bust.

I mean, I don't get the doom and gloom. Bernie didn't do as well as we thought but he's still basically gonna be tied in the delegate count and we have 60% of the delegates left to go. It'll be interesting to see him and Biden 1v1 if we get that.

I will say though the Sanders campaign deserves a lot of criticism. So much money raised, so many tools at their disposal and they couldn't figure out a way to crack 25-30% of southern blacks. Now, they probably are doing well with black folk in California and other western states. But this is is a mini-version of what happened in 2016. The benefit of course is that Bernie isn't 200 delegates behind.

I think Faiz Shakir is alright at campaign manager but man, they really needed to hire people like David Axelrod or someone of that ilk with all of that money they have raised they could easily have afforded better strategists ...

Man, thanks for the honesty. There should be no excuse for not fixing the areas that got you in trouble in 2016, we troll Hillary for her mistakes with Trump but won't be honest about this with Bernie.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I think Biden will hold on to PA and Bernie will regain viability in FL.

Bernie cannot let a NAFTA candidate defeat him in Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin. Illinois is also going to be interesting.

I've had Bernie top 3 in every debate except one. I've had Biden bottom 3 in every debate except one. No excuse not to crush Biden in a one-on-one setting where Biden's gaffes will be exposed throughout the debate. The party might load up on townhalls instead of traditional debates to protect him.
I wonder if Sherrod, Whitmer, and Peters will sit out or endorse Biden?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

What difference would it make if it's Trump or Biden? Maybe you prefer Biden's little goofy senile old man personality and that seems more agreeable than who Trump is, but at the end of the day they're both right ring politicians.

The focus should not just be getting rid of Trump, it should be about creating a better living standard for all people and addressing the broken political system. Biden as president does not do that. But it's okay because he'll almost certainly not win anyway.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Your forgetting about the Media. The media is going to give Biden nothing but positive coverage after this. It certainly will have an effect on how the average person see the race. I do agree that Bernie needed better strategists.

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was never voting for anyone but bernie. i never voted before bernie. fukk electoral politcs. no tangibles no vote. be happy with trump you blue no matter who morons. also apparently bernie winning the young black vote in every state dont count. he had to court 90 year olds in confederate states lmao please.

just like yall partisan dems always like to say bernie aint a real democrat, exactly so what makes you think his supporters owe any loyalty to your shytty party? in 2016 contrary to narrative a lot of bernie voters did vote hilary, i can tell you for sure that shyt aint happening this time. idgaf if bernie and aoc and the whole squad stumps for biden, majority not voting for that senile republican