Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It’s over bruh. Bernie really going to 2016 this again?

Everyone sees he has the momentum and backing except for Cali Latinos. He thinks NY and Arizona going change things?

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Win MI, OH, PA and try to hold water in Florida. Then beat Biden like a drum at the debates. :manny:
He’s getting beaten in those demos. Now that Bloomberg and Warren are ghost he’s just going to get punished worse than Hillary

The thing is, Bernie's worst states i.e. the south are largely done with except GA, FL which he needs to just be viable in

@dtownreppin214 is right, he still has a legit path. He's got tons of money, tons of foot soldiers. He's in a much better position than 2016 on Super Tuesday.

And Biden is a much more beatable than Hillary.

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
The thing is, Bernie's worst states i.e. the south are largely done with except GA, FL which he needs to just be viable in

@dtownreppin214 is right, he still has a legit path. He's got tons of money, tons of foot soldiers. He's in a much better position than 2016 on Super Tuesday.

by Bernie losing in MN I think he will lose in OH and other midwestern states

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Nah. Biden’s whole argument was he could win the moderates and Midwest white people. He did it and got the Dem base at record numbers while winning states he wasn’t even in.

Bernie hasn’t gotten any numbers of the demos he claimed were his coalition except Latinos.

At some point they will leave to get what they want from the establishment.