dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
The thing is, Bernie's worst states i.e. the south are largely done with except GA, FL which he needs to just be viable in

@dtownreppin214 is right, he still has a legit path. He's got tons of money, tons of foot soldiers. He's in a much better position than 2016 on Super Tuesday.

And Biden is a much more beatable than Hillary.

Biden will win Pa and FL possible OH it might be over for Bernie

I think Biden will hold on to PA and Bernie will regain viability in FL.

Bernie cannot let a NAFTA candidate defeat him in Michigan, Ohio and Wisconsin. Illinois is also going to be interesting.

I've had Bernie top 3 in every debate except one. I've had Biden bottom 3 in every debate except one. No excuse not to crush Biden in a one-on-one setting where Biden's gaffes will be exposed throughout the debate. The party might load up on townhalls instead of traditional debates to protect him.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Nah. Biden’s whole argument was he could win the moderates and Midwest white people. He did it and got the Dem base at record numbers while winning states he wasn’t even in.

Bernie hasn’t gotten any numbers of the demos he claimed were his coalition except Latinos.

At some point they will leave to get what they want from the establishment.
.....the midwest hasn't voted yet. literally just Minnesota which was gifted to him by Amy. Chill

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
.....the midwest hasn't voted yet. literally just Minnesota which was gifted to him by Amy. Chill
Listen I know what it’s like to back an underperforming candidate. It sucks but the cracks are exposed. Bernie suddenly trying to patch it up isn’t going to work.

People don’t care about debates at this point. They want this over and to get Trump.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
The thing is, Bernie's worst states i.e. the south are largely done with except GA, FL which he needs to just be viable in

@dtownreppin214 is right, he still has a legit path. He's got tons of money, tons of foot soldiers. He's in a much better position than 2016 on Super Tuesday.

And Biden is a much more beatable than Hillary.
This does not help my confidence in him if he's whose going against trump in November:francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Takeaway, I gave her to ST to show she could pull some 3rd place finishes, didn’t happen too often except her home state. Still the best candidate, but it’s time to go. Thing is, Bloomberg is like Pete to Amy, she’s not dropping before him and he helps Bernie more than Liz dropping does