NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
2 things @Atlrocafella is not really a Democrat. He’s just a Stan. He proved it on the last page and this shyt is like watching sports to him.

@the cac mamba listen dude. Nap is not a warren supporter and is just anti Bernie. I don’t know how many times you have to be shown examples of this! he does it everyday.:martin:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Damn, Silver's models have flipped in the last 72 hours. It's now predicting Biden to end up with the most delegates after all the states have voted. The model is also predicting Biden to win TX, VA, and NC today.

Only way this happens is if he wins Texas and closes the gap in Cali. But with this kitchen sink effort by the Dems and ramp up in important endorsements I can see Biden swinging this out now.

Bernie's theory of bringing out low propensity voters hasn't come to fruition yet either.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Morning Joe is something else this morning:

Mika is thisclose to endorsing Biden on air

Barnicle carry the water for Matthews like it was Twitters fault

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Damn, Silver's models have flipped in the last 72 hours. It's now predicting Biden to end up with the most delegates after all the states have voted. The model is also predicting Biden to win TX, VA, and NC today.

I wonder if you know who will keep the same energy about having a plurality wins the nomination. Or they'll just scream rig.

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is looking really bad

I expect Biden will win by huge margins throughout the south, and he will close the gap in states like CA so that he doesn't lose by too much.

I expect that Biden will emerge from Super Tuesday with an insurmountable delegate lead

:mjcry:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I wonder if you know who will keep the same energy about having a plurality wins the nomination. Or they'll just scream rig.
I think Bernie will keep the same energy and acknowledge Biden as the winner. But yesterday proved to me that many Bernie supporters were going to scream rigged, regardless of how clean the primary was conducted, if it ultimately led to Bernie not being the nominee. They are exhibiting the sense of entitlement that they excused Hillary of having in 2016.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

They’ll be talking about this for generations if Bernie blows this...

Rig

amongst other things.