Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
You stay posting some bullshyt. I said the same thing Michael Moore said a few days ago. It is more racist to suggest that SC represent all Black people. I have family all over the country. The Southeast is different from the East Coast, the East Coast is different from the Mid West, The Mid West is different from the West Coast, and the The West Coast is different from the south and north west. These are facts

This is a good point. South Carolina is not very representative of the US or the Democratic base. I believe it was ranked like 46th in terms of how similar it is to the Democratic base. (We Re-Ordered The Entire Democratic Primary Calendar To Better Represent The Party’s Voters) And no, white cornfield Iowa does not represent the US or the Democratic base either.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yo

you c00ns will cape for bernie and excuse any thing he and his supporters say even shytting on black folks you love massa . why didnt he say iowa and nh does not represent america and whites when bernie won the states? keep caping for massa
bytch you no nothing about me. I have said that about Iowa and NH you fukking clown. I have also criticized Bernie a lot over not supporting reparations and for the way he talks about black issues in general. But because you don’t like Bernie you want to feed into racist propaganda that one state is representative for all of Black America. Your bytchass don’t even know what a c00n is.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo

you c00ns will cape for bernie and excuse any thing he and his supporters say even shytting on black folks you love massa . why didnt he say iowa and nh does not represent america and whites when bernie won the states? keep caping for massa
Your leader got his 31 year old girlfriend pregnant. go talk about that.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that there wasn't a candidate that could put Joe out of his misery is an indictment on the field not on the voters. It doesn't help that the media established early on that we're not allowed to talk about the real possibility that he is or near early onset. No one went at him until it was too late. Bernie let him pass for so long until recently when he started going after the SS stuff. Warren for whatever reason decided against bullying him despite their long history. Whether its fear or empathy they decided to not gut him and allowed him to bleed out...only to find out he managed to crawl to an emergency room and get patched up.
Pos rep. Agreed. Castro tried and his nomination was ended too.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
it's crazy how y'all say this nonsense yet every other candidate is allowed to shyt on Bernie all day and night and not be worried about alienating his base. It's 2020 and Hillary herself is saying shyt about him at least once a month but then in the same breath says he should have done more to galvanize his base And unite the party and it's his fault she's not in the White House :mjlol:

Watch 2016 repeat itself and those same establishment folks that were shytting on him will be saying he didn't do enough again :francis:

Pot meet kettle

Last time I checked, Hillary wasn't running. Meanwhile, Bernie is/was the front-runner. I don't think any type of bombastic rhetoric at this stage of the race will help him win over the voters he needs to close out this primary. Not sure why you wouldn't heed advice from the chief strategist of the first black president in this country's history but ok.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
The fact that there wasn't a candidate that could put Joe out of his misery is an indictment on the field not on the voters. It doesn't help that the media established early on that we're not allowed to talk about the real possibility that he is or near early onset. No one went at him until it was too late. Bernie let him pass for so long until recently when he started going after the SS stuff. Warren for whatever reason decided against bullying him despite their long history. Whether its fear or empathy they decided to not gut him and allowed him to bleed out...only to find out he managed to crawl to an emergency room and get patched up.

All this talk is premature, Biden won one state he was supposed to win. Super Tuesday will give us a clearer picture on the state of the race.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Last time I checked, Hillary wasn't running. Meanwhile, Bernie is/was the front-runner. I don't think any type of bombastic rhetoric at this stage of the race will help him win over the voters he needs to close out this primary. Not sure why you wouldn't heed advice from the chief strategist of the first black president in this country's history but ok.
I used her as one example from the 2016 election, don't play dense.

Have Pete or Warren made a single post primary speech where they DIDNT attack Sanders? Bidens done the same. I think Amy may have been the only one who didnt but no one paid much attention to her outside of the MSM who praised her 4th place finishes

Every debate it's gang up on Bernie time.

And here you go with the identity politics. What does Obama being black have to do with any of the advice his strategist may give to Sanders?!? Like what relevance does that shyt even pose? :gucci:

You also make the mistake of thinking Biden/Amy/Pete supporters are as enthusiastic as Bernies supporters. I mean the "Bernie bro" BS didn't come from thin air. No other candidate has that enthusiasm. So while the Dem elites may think his "bombastic rhetoric"(talk about hyperbolic, geez) is bad. The actual voters don't care. No one is going to hate Sanders for calling out the establishment except the establishment :comeon:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's hilarious to me how people in here, who are supposed to be politically savvy and following things closely, are losing their minds poll to poll and endorsement to endorsement :mindblown:

We always knew Bernie had to win the first three primaries to have a chance (Pete actually threw wrench in there with his performance).

We always knew Biden was going to clean up in South Carolina and probably south overall.

We always knew media was gonna turn in a full court press performance for Biden once he showed life (they even tried to juice Pete who had a 0.0 chance of becoming President and Michael Bloomberg for two weeks).

But I guess people are either way too close to it and too emotionally invested for and against candidates to look at things realistically :manny:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanders: Biden 'is a decent guy, he's just wrong on the issues'
bytch you no nothing about me. I have said that about Iowa and NH you fukking clown. I have also criticized Bernie a lot over not supporting reparations and for the way he talks about black issues in general. But because you don’t like Bernie you want to feed into racist propaganda that one state is representative for all of Black American. Your bytchass don’t even know what a c00n is.
He's European, he needs to be talking about Nigel Farage.