dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
After watching both Sanders and Biden's rally.

Sanders has the energy. The excitement. Sanders doesn't excite me tho when he speaks. :unimpressed:

Biden has the same ol same. gave a good little speech I guess. Sounded better tonite than usual.

Both these motherfukker are old af.:snoop:
This....

I really think 45-60 yr old Bernie makes this no contest. But both leave me :shaq2: especially knowing they’ll be one and done

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Warren really shyt the bed. She's in no man's land right now and unless she really surprises tomorrow thats where shell probably be for a while.
I have laid off her and I'm not into telling people whether they should drop out or not. It's a free country do what you want. But what's funny is how the mighty have fallen. :mjlol: She was the smart pick in here, guess not anymore. :russ: You taking PAC money now? :mjtf: You planning to swoop in at the convention with the least amount of delegates? :what:
She hoping to go to the convention with some delegates and try and play kingmaker is what's really popping. Will she give them to Biden or Bernie? Can't wait to see how Progressive she really is. :lupe:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Horse is out of the barn at that point. They won’t be taking you as in his perceived base into account at that point. Big money donors sure but don’t be fooled that you would have any impact.
I’m sorry you feel useless about yourself. I don’t have those problems :yeshrug:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I love it. :russ:
Dude, she is a VP. You act like Pence is out here doing something. t's like an appearance job they don't have a lot of power.
Yeah they don’t, until they do. All it takes is an incident and they become the most powerful person in America. Biden is already old and in his 70’s, it’s not inconceivable that he could die while in office.