The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This is why Obama won’t endorse until its 100%. No matter what, you’ll probably look a little goofy if you ended up throwing support behind the guy who doesn’t get the nom. Best to wait it out especially for him so he can really unite
Well Obama don’t need the machine everyone else does and when that pressure got applied shyt got real for them.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
:martin:Can you niccas stop with this Warren as VP nonsense? :dead:

We will never allow Biden to have Warren on the ticket under any circumstance. She doesn’t share the policy vision of Biden, wtf would she be on the ticket? :mjtf:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What? I mean I don't think it is likely either but you are powerless to stop anything like that. I heard it's likely Abrams, if so I think that works better?
Abrams would be a dumb move. A person that has never been in an office higher than state legislator as the number two to old ass Biden. That should make everyone uncomfortable.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Abrams would be a dumb move. A person that has never been in an office higher than state legislator as the number two to old ass Biden. That should make everyone uncomfortable.
it should definitely be someone who was in the debates, or at least in washington. kamala>>>abrams as a VP pick

kamala would be ready for office immediatly if bidens health went south

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
What? I mean I don't think it is likely either but you are powerless to stop anything like that. I heard it's likely Abrams, if so I think that works better?
We as in Biden’s Base. We are moderates/centrist, why the fukk would we support having a far left loonie like Warren on the ticket for? We are trying to improve Obamacare and let people keep their private insurance if they want it, but sure, put Warren on the ticket, so if Biden dies, she can enact her M4A plan :hhh:,
It’s retarded. President Trump would easily get a second term and Biden would lose major support.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
We as in Biden’s Base. We are moderates/centrist, why the fukk would we support having a far left loonie like Warren on the ticket for? We are trying to improve Obamacare and let people keep their private insurance if they want it, but sure, put Warren on the ticket, so if you die, she can enact her M4A plan :hhh:,
It’s retarded. President Trump would easily get a second term and Biden would lose major support.
So VPs are usually announced at the convention so you ain’t stopping it. Your only other choice is to not vote or vote for Trump.............

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
We as in Biden’s Base. We are moderates/centrist, why the fukk would we support having a far left loonie like Warren on the ticket for? We are trying to improve Obamacare and let people keep their private insurance if they want it, but sure, put Warren on the ticket, so if you die, she can enact her M4A plan :hhh:,
What about Abrams?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:martin:Can you niccas stop with this Warren as VP nonsense? :dead:

We will never allow Biden to have Warren on the ticket under any circumstance. She doesn’t share the policy vision of Biden, wtf would she be on the ticket? :mjtf:
Warren really shyt the bed. She's in no man's land right now and unless she really surprises tomorrow thats where shell probably be for a while.