Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
breh you’re proud that there are small sections of black ppl at a speech held at an hbcu :mjlol:

she went to the most feminist driven black college in the nation and the students/alums didn’t show up for her at all:francis:
You're blind.

Last week it was black people don't fukk with her. Now it's the entire crowd isn't black.

This old white lady got y'all threatened. :russ:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dead:Are you blind?:heh:

well considering the whole right side of that crowd that contained black ppl, was solely there to protest and were bussed in. I am actually:mjlol:

there’s was only one small section Of spell man students there to listen to her.

Last edited:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're blind.

Last week it was black people don't fukk with her. Now it's the entire crowd isn't black.

This old white lady got y'all threatened. :russ:

when u look at that video do u see more white ppl or black ppl there? What’s the ratio look like to u?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
well considering the whole right side of that crowd that contained black ppl, was solely there to protest and were busses in. I am actually:mjlol:

there’s was only one small section Of spell man students there to listen to her.
So people came to protest then stayed because they like what they were hearing. :jbhmm:

Soundsike a successful event. :pachaha:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So people came to protest then stayed because they like what they were hearing. :jbhmm:

Soundsike a successful event. :pachaha:

It’s impossible to argue with coli warren fans when y’all make assumptions.

first it was 4d chess for m4all now they stayed bc she convinced them to via her speech.

you right breh

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It’s impossible to argue with coli warren fans when y’all make assumptions.

first it was 4d chess for m4all now they stayed bc she convinced them to via her speech.

you right breh

You've been shyt posting pretty hard today. Everything okay at home?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I’ll make it easier.
20305124-7623959-Biden_had_an_appearance_at_11_am_on_Sunday_at_Jerusalem_Baptist_-a-2_1572318401322.jpg

count the white ppl at a black owned location when Biden spoke?

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
Y'all can get mad at me or other black voters about Pete it's whatever :yeshrug: My whole argument for why he shouldn't be the nominee is because i think he's going to be incredibly toxic with black voters for various reasons ( personally believe a lot of moderates like white women ain't really fukking with a gay man like that either if you want to be honest ) and that equals Trump 2nd term. I can't change that even if i do go a vote for him.