storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is stupid

no one has 51 votes to pass it

True but the gap that Bernie supporters were gaslit on was saying they trusted Bernie to actually try to fight for 51 votes before waving the white flag. Michael Brooks got DRAGGED for this concern, here's me defending his stance because there was a real concern about approach involved...

As a lefty but also pretty avid about Warren being a great option, I feel like Brooks' critiques all fall within being the strategic goals of people that want transformative systemic changes. I tend to lean more into the Emma Vigeland mindset which isn't as openly critical of Warren but recognizes that when people like Michael Brooks and Kyle Kulinsky go in on their critiques, there's always a substantive claim underlying in there. We just gotta get Biden out of the conversation and I'm gonna be ecstatic. But the frustrating issue for me is that people blend critiques with substance into "emotional" or "bernie bro" ish...nah, these are strategic differences and dismissing the critiques is bad form. This ain't Pocahontas crap, it's "the whole country is listening and we're on the verge of a number of economic, racial and climate related systemic problems hitting boiling point; how bold can we and should we go?"

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:laff:

dEo5uQQ.jpg
Is bernie?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The entire basis of his campaign is that people feel Warren/Bernie would likely lose to Trump and he's the safe bet.

Whether that's true is debatable but it's a rational concern. I lean towards Warren but I do worry she'd lose the general. :yeshrug:

That said there's nothing particularly good about Biden otherwise.

I think it’s interesting that people are expected to vote blue no matter what, as anyone is better than Trump...but people are also expected to back Biden specifically because he “has the best chance of beating Trump.”

If people are truly rallying around the Democratic candidate no matter what, then Bidens whole argument is irrelevant.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Just listened to Krystal Ball's Warren takedown and she's right she should have either been on some Buttigieg shyt and said public option only or stayed stapled to Bernie's M4A. Trying to split the baby makes her look disingenuous and calculating. Similar to endorsing Hillary.
She just lacks conviction on the issue and it is the number one issue for Dems right now so it makes her look bad. She is Obama 2.0 except she is not as good at campaigning. lol

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just listened to Krystal Ball's Warren takedown and she's right she should have either been on some Buttigieg shyt and said public option only or stayed stapled to Bernie's M4A. Trying to split the baby makes her look disingenuous and calculating. Similar to endorsing Hillary.
She just lacks conviction on the issue and it is the number one issue for Dems right now so it makes her look bad. She is Obama 2.0 except she is not as good at campaigning. lol
Bruh. Theres nothing wrong with warren. Thats the issue.

You're not gonna do this shyt OVERNIGHT.

Good god the "Left" is being dumb as hell about this.