Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

So this is what the "yangblackout" stuff is about?

I can pull up examples of where Beto, Booker and Harris were excluded for a candidate who polled lower (Pete) or where their campaign contribution numbers were attributed wrongly by MSNBC. This doesn't seem like some deliberate move to suppress Yang. The obvious cherry-picking and the need among some campaign supporters (and sometimes campaigns) to push this us against the world narrative is starting to become annoying.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Butti boy eclipsed Warren in Iowa. So much for that “one she wins Iowa, there will be a snowball effect” :mjgrin:
When she passed Biden nationally for a sec, the entire media rained down on her with a fury unseen for a while, and that hit her poll numbers badly. That being said I think her and Sanders will pick it up and dominate the later primaries.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
ro4oj593raz31.jpg

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
The Hill
JUST IN: Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg plans to drop $100 million on anti-Trump ads in four key swing states that Democrats are eager to flip— Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — during the 2020 election.

About this website

THEHILL.COM

Bloomberg to spend $100M on anti-Trump ads in battleground states
"Mike isn’t waiting to take on the President, he's starting now. This is all hands on deck," his spokesman said.

:mjlit:
:unimpressed: democrsy establishment trying to make us think Trump is the big bad villain that caused all our problems and everything will be good once h3s voted out