Daps

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
My fault :whoa:

My real point was Biden’s dumbass didn’t collect as much off his neoliberalism like his contemporaries did because he is an idiot/true believer.
Or maybe he’s just dumb. And maybe we should not secretly hope our elected officials are getting a bag at our expense.

Their bag is our gold. Americans are weird

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

:francis:

Everybody ganging up on her at the debate plus the corp media forming like voltron against her the moment she became a legitimate threat really fukked her over the last month. I also kinda wonder if her going so hard for M4A was a strategic mistake considering corruption & taxes is more of her priority. Public option + medicare reforms + prescription drug pricing reforms was the sweet spot for her.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's quoting some Nap post as if it's a gotcha on Bernie. It's being disingenuous as if he released a public option plan before a primary vote was cast after saying he was running on M4A. If she released this public option stuff when she first announced no one would care....except Warren's on camera all summer and fall that her plan was Bernie's M4A bill so she's getting heat. It happens. Bernie would get rightful heat, too.

Not even a month ago, Warren supporters kept hammering that she was more serious about M4A than Bernie because she would abolish the filibuster to pass it. Now it's "oh it wouldn't pass anyway" and the new plan is using budget reconciliation to pass the PO... the same thing Bernie was getting criticized for to pass M4A.

And no I don't and I don't think the public option will either. But if push comes to shove yes take a deal to improve health care but don't fold on it before a primary vote after saying you were running on M4A...
No I didn’t quote it as a gotcha on Bernie. I actually like Bernie, and have stated several times I think Bernie is better than Warren or any other candidate when it comes to healthcare. What I been calling out is the double Standard a lot of his supporters have for him. Proposing a public option under a Trump administration have the same chance to pass as M4A under a Trump administration, which is zero percent. I don’t hold that against Bernie because he thought that was the best move at the time, and have no doubt that he will push for the best healthcare plan possible. But if Warren would of did this y’all would of call her a corporate sellout. Bernie stans are not being rational when it comes to Warren. A lot of Bernie stans have actually made the argument that Wall Street CEOs are lying when they say they dislike her, and secretly are trying to help her win:dead:. Like she hasn’t been the main senator pushing regulations against big financial institutions.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Warren also needs to start spending some bread on tv ads in Iowa. I'll give it to Pete, he's at least acting like someone who knows he's nothing without an Iowa victory.
Warren is done if she doesn’t win Iowa or N.H. Same goes for Bernie. I’m concerned a Buttigieg win in Iowa might seal the nomination for Biden. There still a time to turn it around, but they are going to have to start being more aggressive with Buttigieg, and highlighting his poor record. I feel like Bernie is not going to do this because he rarely attack other candidates, and Warren might be too wordy and not get to the point fast enough. I wish Castro qualified for the next debate. He is the only one I am confident would call out Buttigieg bad record in the right way.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Warren is done if she doesn’t win Iowa or N.H. Same goes for Bernie. I’m concerned a Buttigieg win in Iowa might seal the nomination for Biden. There still a time to turn it around, but they are going to have to start being more aggressive with Buttigieg, and highlighting his poor record. I feel like Bernie is not going to do this because he rarely attack other candidates, and Warren might be too wordy and not get to the point fast enough. I wish Castro qualified for the next debate. He is the only one I am confident would call out Buttigieg bad record in the right way.
Yep, this.

If Pete wins Iowa, NH is probably a toss up and Biden will win NV and SC and then do well on Super Tuesday. If people in here want a progressive candidate, it's imperative either Bernie or Warren wins Iowa. Otherwise if the option is Pete vs Biden, black folks are going to stick with Biden.

I didn't know Castro didn't qualify. I was counting on him to be Warren's attack dog. :snoop:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Warren also needs to start spending some bread on tv ads in Iowa. I'll give it to Pete, he's at least acting like someone who knows he's nothing without an Iowa victory.
If Ellen wants to spend her money on a 1 caucus candidate that’s her prerogative.