Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I don't think it matters either way. Warren's supporters aren't really concerned with this portion of the conversation and whatever talking point Ziad is putting out is just red meat that any other Twitter feed has. Things are curated here based on who post and Twitter isn't everything but I don't belittle the good it can do by raising awareness to Lula to people who are unaware of the situation. The more we know about the world outside our own the better we can do to progress though it.
As a Warren supporter I’m aware of the politics happening globally. However, you can’t respond to everything instantaneously.

If folks want to get super petty we can talk about Biden/Bernies vote for the crime bill against in Brazil someone is able to remain free as the appeal process is sorted out. It’s a clear difference between the prosecution of criminality against the poor and the elites.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Notice how @wire28 who is obsessed with Bernie and hates him dapped up this post and so did @Atlrocafella who also doesn’t like him. Whenever wire is dapping up your post involving Bernie you’re probably wrong. And you’re wrong. Bernie beat Hillary 52 to 47 among black voters under 30 in 2016 but they were only 3 percent of the electorate. He won by a greater margin as the primaries went on because he started off losing. He lost voters over 60 who were 7 percent of the primary 89 percent to 11 percent.

I only saw one source saying that NBC and that stat was only in the battleground states trump won.

The survey was incredibly skewed towards college educated blacks. This is the actual study they are referencing http://www.apnorc.org/PDFs/GenForward/GenForward June 2016 BYP Report.pdf

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol @ talking "black ageda" and biden. let's examine his black agenda

The controversial 1994 crime law that Joe Biden helped write, explained

i straddle both sides, and i can say a lot of uneducated black young people i know (wont speak for all, just the pockets i deal with) aren't politically involved, especially not in primaries. there is a huge jump in level of engagement, interest in, and knowledge of politics when looking at the non college 25-40 yr old people i know vs college+. based on what i know and am seeing, short of another obama phenomenon, lesser educated young blacks will not play a big role in deciding the dem nominee.

Which is why the black dems are pushing a black Vp so hard.

if we had a black vp those disinterested ppl would vote. They’re trying to replicate the “Obama” effect. Most of those young ppl have only ever voted for a black candidate to be in the White House. We need those voters back and the only way to do it, is to have them support someone that looks like them.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
As a Warren supporter I’m aware of the politics happening globally. However, you can’t respond to everything instantaneously.

If folks want to get super petty we can talk about Biden/Bernies vote for the crime bill against in Brazil someone is able to remain free as the appeal process is sorted out. It’s a clear difference between the prosecution of criminality against the poor and the elites.
Yes, we can juxstapose votes like Bernie voting for the crime bill or Warren voting to expand Trump's military with all this. But the point shouldn't be to aggrandize these candidates but to take everything they bring to the table and pick who suits best. Warren and Bernie are heads above most candidates we've had in the history of this country.

Now as far as Lula goes I don't know if Warren will respond to this. And my honest take is it doesn't move her base either way. Bernie has shown consistentency on this is particular so he gave him a shout out. And it probably resignates with his base more. Personally I feel Lula's situation and everything going on in Brazil is important but it's not for me to make it a line in the Sand for comment by these candidates. If that's what Zaid wants to do then he has the freedom to do so I guess.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Notice how @wire28 who is obsessed with Bernie and hates him dapped up this post and so did @Atlrocafella who also doesn’t like him. Whenever wire is dapping up your post involving Bernie you’re probably wrong. And you’re wrong. Bernie beat Hillary 52 to 47 among black voters under 30 in 2016 but they were only 3 percent of the electorate. He won by a greater margin as the primaries went on because he started off losing. He lost voters over 60 who were 7 percent of the primary 89 percent to 11 percent.
I dapped your post which means youre wrong about what my dap means for his post :umad:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

To all you voters out there, who don't wanna be on a campaign team where the candidate is all up in the twitter fights, all on TV, beefin'...then come to Team Warren!
full

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

C'mon hop back in Hilldawg:mjgrin:

I’m going to yell this out there and I’ve been telling people for days now

The donor class doesnt want Liz Warren or Bernie to be the nominee. It’s obvious that a brokered convention is the goal by them so that the superdelegates on 2nd ballot decide things in Milwaukee next summer. Of course, us voters don’t want anything like that to happen.

@dtownreppin214 dont underestimate these people breh