afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
I’m going to yell this out there and I’ve been telling people for days now

The donor class doesnt want Liz Warren or Bernie to be the nominee. It’s obvious that a brokered convention is the goal by them so that the superdelegates on 2nd ballot decide things in Milwaukee next summer. Of course, us voters don’t want anything like that to happen.

@dtownreppin214 dont underestimate these people breh
Hillary has been flexing harder than usual and we're still three months out. I'm not looking forward to next year's fukkery
I'm sure Tom Perez has got it covered though :mjgrin:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Which is why the black dems are pushing a black Vp so hard.

if we had a black vp those disinterested ppl would vote. They’re trying to replicate the “Obama” effect. Most of those young ppl have only ever voted for a black candidate to be in the White House. We need those voters back and the only way to do it, is to have them support someone that looks like them.
You’re arguing two different things. We’re talking primaries and what segment of young blacks identify with whom. Most engaged young blacks are higher socioeconomic status (college or not). You’re saying non college young blacks aren’t on the Bernie/Liz wave, well it doesn’t matter because they don’t participate in primaries. The VP pick is a general election play, once the nominee has already been chosen. And we already know there is higher engagement across all sorts of lines in the general, people who didn’t vote in the primary will simply be falling in line if/when they vote in the general.

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Do Americans really give a shyt about others?
Not really, but foreign policy is about Anerica’s self-interest as well. For starters, the cost of open-ended war in just fiscal expenditures alone will play a major factor in the large structural reforms she’s proposing.