2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Here is an example: this is WOAT behavior. Tagging people for 24 hours straight when he gets sonned . He didn’t sleep for 24 hours and tagged me non stop :russ:
DarlingVerifiableArabianhorse-size_restricted.gif
that was all without you replying? :picard:

Daps
that was all without you replying? :picard:
Yep. My alerts were completely Gil. I was sleeping and this WOAT was still tagging me. :russ:

Dude is not right in the head :mjlol:
That’s low key psychotic...Shame on him
He's blatantly lying. He's only trying to put heat on me due to the nature of the thread.

He negged me, and quoted 3-4 of my posts during that exchange, and even upped posts of mine in different threads (re: Wiggins thread you'll see in the image he posted) to deflect away from being embarrased.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Most of y’all blind stans...

@Rhakim and @Gil Scott-Heroin actually be having the most thought out opinions on certain shyt not just regurgitated shyt. Even if you disagree you can undertand how they got to their point...but most of y’all dumb ass blind stans that just be regurgitating sport center or twitter and can’t have y’all own opinion.

So honestly if y’all saying these 2 the woats then the quality of this board is trash.

Not even me dikk-riding them but I just hate how the coli has this gang up mentality and dumb ass group think. Y’all try to punish people who dnt have the same group think as y’all.

anyone can post like them if they had the time to make long ass posts all day every day. And Rhakim is a "blazers fan" thats been invading another teams thread for 2 years with agenda driven nonsense. That's WOAT shyt

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
anyone can post like them if they had the time to make long ass posts all day every day. And Rhakim is a "blazers fan" thats been invading another teams thread for 2 years with agenda driven nonsense. That's WOAT shyt

HONESTLY @Rhakim IS THE NICK WRIGHT OF POSTING

RETARDED CASUALS FALL FOR HIS LONG WINDED DRAWN OUT POSTS FULL OF HAND PICKED REGURGITATED DATA TO HELP GET HIS STUPID ASS POINTS ACROSS..

BUT ANY1 WIT HALF A BRAIN CAN SEE THROUGH HIS BULLSHIIT. THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERES A LOT OF IDIOTS OUT THERE WHO GIVE THOSE KINDA WEIRDOS A PLATFORM.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Most of y’all blind stans...

@Rhakim and @Gil Scott-Heroin actually be having the most thought out opinions on certain shyt not just regurgitated shyt. Even if you disagree you can undertand how they got to their point...but most of y’all dumb ass blind stans that just be regurgitating sport center or twitter and can’t have y’all own opinion.

So honestly if y’all saying these 2 the woats then the quality of this board is trash.

Not even me dikk-riding them but I just hate how the coli has this gang up mentality and dumb ass group think. Y’all try to punish people who dnt have the same group think as y’all.
Y'all are tripping

@Gil Scott-Heroin is a legend

I don't agree with anything @Rhakim said but he puts thought into his shyt

Thanks for the support both of ya'all. :wow:

But it ain't really necessary. There's only 3-4 people who named me and they all just from the Bron Hater group that I'm constantly beefing with (love the one who nominated me for WOAT yet simultaneously said his own WOAT badge is a badge of honor...shows you the level of poster we're talking about here). I know my rep in this forum is generally fine.

I love talking basketball. I express my opinions strong and use everything I can to do that (logic, stats, clips, plays, analytics, stories, my own experience, whatever), but I can be convinced to change when I'm wrong. If you like basketball, you'll find something in my posts. If you're just here for stan wars...well, I do that too. :lolbron:

Just don't get in your feelings if you spend all your energy on stan wars and then get pissed off that I war back. :yeshrug: