2018 UEFA Champions League Final. May 26. Real Madrid v Liverpool.

Who will be the winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Karius has to be on suicide watch. I’ve genuinely never seen a worse goal keeping performance in a finals... EVER!

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah cuz his tactics wasn't dominating RM :comeon:. Unlike the latter, they can't sub out world class for world class. They don't have Bale on the bench to replace Salah (the Ox out for the year)

Bullshyt, his game management is trash always has been, multiple lost finals don't lie

Yung Pharaoh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
_____
Tbh if Liverpool get a better goalkeeper, improve their defence and midfield they'll have a bright future. They need to keep hold of their front three though. fukk Ramos and fukk Karius but I ended up winning some money at the end :blessed:

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:

This Real team is equivalent to the western conference allstar team winning the NBA championship...

Its utterly fukking retarded they're able to buy everybody up...

nikka they ain't bought nobody big in 4+ years and sold world class players last year without replacing them. These nikkas was trash in Laliga :laff:

But the core group know how to win by any means neccessary
MKD9zaT.png

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD

This Real team is equivalent to the western conference allstar team winning the NBA championship...

They pile drove the champions of France, Italy, and Germany just to get here though. Manchester City/Chelsea could have gotten bodied too, if they made it far enough to meet up.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
3 peat

Funny thing is, they haven't bought a lot of players the last few years or mega stars really, and they still won 3 in a row. Crazy. They're going to buy this year, most definitely.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
nikka they ain't bought nobody big in 4+ years and sold world class players last year without replacing them. These nikkas was trash in Laliga :laff:

But the core group know how to win by any means neccessary
MKD9zaT.png
No lies told and I can’t stand Real. They won with experience and an ageing team. Have to give credit where it’s due.