2018 State of the Union address: Coverage starts 5pm; Speech starts at 9

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
ThinkProgress
1 hr ·
The line might sound good on its face, but it would be a fundamental shift in the way government works.

The chilling attack on liberal democracy buried in Trump’s speech
Trump wants his cronies to be able to fire people who don't do his bidding.

THINKPROGRESS.ORG

this jumped out at me as well
Donald Trump Just Asked Congress to End the Rule of Law

By design, it is easy to overlook the true significance of the second half of that phrase. But dwell on it for a moment, and imagine what this would actually look like in practice. Under Trump’s proposal, any Cabinet secretary could decide that, say, a law enforcement official investigating the president had “undermined the public trust” or “failed the American people”—and fire him on the spot. In other words, Trump is calling for an end to any semblance of independence for the IRS, the FBI, the Department of Justice, or any other federal agency.

"Just give me complete power, folks. Complete, you know, total complete power. I could do anything! Great things! Just hand it to me, folks."

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Alt Right Account
Seeing the complaints ITT are laughable and so pitifull you brehs complain about the petiest shyt

Trump killed this shyt, my tax return was:wow:

You all keep complaining about his combover, his wife looking pissed, the way they stand up and sit, and just resort to calling names, looking dumb and bring the negs, you all act like children and dont let anyone have a different view without calling one a cac, ill snapchat anyone my lightskin ass:blessed:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Seeing the complaints ITT are laughable and so pitifull you brehs complain about the petiest shyt

Trump killed this shyt, my tax return was:wow:

You all keep complaining about his combover, his wife looking pissed, the way they stand up and sit, and just resort to calling names, looking dumb and bring the negs, you all act like children and dont let anyone have a different view without calling one a cac, ill snapchat anyone my lightskin ass:blessed:

Your tax return?

Dumbass
:laff:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Nothing. But that has nothing to do with me finding the other guy hasn't done anything worthy either. I should just elect unqualified people because other people got to before? I'm sure Democrats can make the case for being President. Is that outrageous to ask now? From any party?
No but presidential standards have been lowered significantly...

We have a Russian agent conman with the vocabulary and intellect of 10 year old in the White House...

Can't hold Kennedy or anybody else to standards before Trump...

The political game has completely changed...

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Im here to point out hypocrisy...I dont give a shyt about Obama or Trump quite honestly just find it ironic that this is "Higher Learning" yet shilling for one side or other (obviously a more liberal tilt) seems to be the norm around here which is the antithesis of what "Higher Learning" is supposed to be. Point is Obama knew even as a senator he wasnt going to shut down Guantanamo bay when he made that promise. So why get mad about Trump blantantly telling you what the deal is instead of lying to you like Obama did?
Look at this post right here folks. A frequent tactic used by these clowns is on display.

I dont give a shyt about Obama or Trump

If you see this, you know some right wing shyt is on the horizon. This is supposed to give the impression of being impartial.

yet shilling for one side or other (obviously a more liberal tilt) seems to be the norm around here which is the antithesis of what "Higher Learning" is supposed to be

There are forums you can go to to discuss right wing shyt...which is obviously what you want to pine for with this string of text. This is a hip hop site. You really expect a hip hop site to have a bunch of right wing discussions going on?

So why get mad about Trump blantantly telling you what the deal is

And we get to what this post was really about from jump street. shytting on Obama to hype up Trump.

They follow a script to do this shyt, guys. How sad do they have to be? Pay attention to these dudes. They are not worth engaging in serious debate.

Last edited:
Daps
That's not how the police works.

Exactly. Cops are not profiling white people for drugs, and searching their cars. Truth be told, most of these cop deaths are at the hands of white criminals, yet they're convinced we're the ones hunting cops. Despite the astronomical drug use, the cops are still majority white, and a badge does not change their belief that most of their kind is good, and there are a few bad apples. They believe those bad apples can turn their lives around if given a chance. They do not want their own people in prison, but will easily lock us up, and throw away key.

Them: compassion

Us: go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
If you're really a black person who is on a hip hop site attempting to give a right wing perspective, the only reason you have to be here is because you know you're not welcome at the sites that are infested with such talk, because it is detrimental and destructive to minorities.

Coli is left wing leaning. I will never understand why these dudes feel the need to try and shape the dynamic of political discussion. This site's discussions were in place before I came along. I saw it and I liked it so I stayed. Some of you saw it and said, 'I wonder why they don't talk about right wing shyt.' and try to come up with slick ways to bring your vision about.:pachaha::skip: