2018 State of the Union address: Coverage starts 5pm; Speech starts at 9

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Only right wingers think the Dem party is all about a transgender/gay agenda

You wanna talk about desegregation, cause we don't see you in our threads?

Want to talk about voter suppression, cause we don't see you in our threads?

We talk about corrupt police departments. shytty foreign policy. Terrible domestic policy. The evisceration of our infrastructure, but no....it's the transgender agenda that peaks your interest.
Hov voice: "Y'all nikkas still responding to trolls, for real?"

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Only right wingers think the Dem party is all about a transgender/gay agenda

You wanna talk about desegregation, cause we don't see you in our threads?

Want to talk about voter suppression, cause we don't see you in our threads?

We talk about corrupt police departments. shytty foreign policy. Terrible domestic policy. The evisceration of our infrastructure, but no....it's the transgender agenda that peaks your interest.
More lies from Team Hillary :mjlol:

I’ve voted democrat my whole life and I have no doubt the dems are all about gays/illegals/trans and some other bullshyt .

Yes, you are in all those threads you mentioned , but why aren’t those topics a bigger issue for Dems? :mjlol:

Why do the dems only care about segregation when the districts are getting redrawn ?

Why aren’t the dems shutting down the government over the way seasions is tearing up the criminal justice reform ?

Where is the dem outrage over the legal service fund?

Are they going to shut the government down over Trump trying to eliminate the EPA?

What about Trumps stance on Pell Grants? Are the dems going to do anything about that ?

Where is the shutdown over HUD funding ?

You guys start threads and post articles about these topics , but where are the dems to push the issue ? Let me guess we gotta vote more of them in right ? :mjlol:

Y’all do all this talking about Trump and Seasions being racist when it comes to blacks and police . Was it not Obama and Loretta Lynch who said Chicago was violating HUMAN rights and running black sites ? They found Chicago to be in violation of all types of laws . All they did was talk no action :mjlol:

Y’all want me to praise them and vote more of there friends into office :mjlol:

Black people need our own party . Black people need our own lobbyists on a local level to work for us .

Until then we shouldn’t take either one of these parties serious .

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racism warning GTFOH :mjlol:

Who the fukk am I being racist towards. :camby:

Only on the Coli that a Black person can be considered racist. :mjlol:

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Its an old song and dance to say that American's are obsessed with style and substance and unfortunately, most people aren't equiped with the bevy of information at the forefront of their mind like they're Noam Chomsky or some shyt to immediately realize the lies and bullshyt in what he says.
one of the biggest missteps in the media covering Trump during the election was not having interns instantly fact check him then show the source on-screen like Adam Ruins Everything

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Obama should have closed Guantanamo...

That was a major fukk up. Many INNOCENT people were unlawfully held there indefinitely without any access to a lawyer and not just "Enemies" found on the battlefield. This shyt is about to ramp up again.
nikkas act like Obama had a real say in what happens
It's all up to Congress and the House

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Honestly at this point you're just trolling, baiting and trying to get people upset. It's fine that you have different views, but you can be cordial about it without trying to rub it in, in a ignorant trollish fashion.
we've gotten to a point in American history where the president is no better than some nikka on the internet

Last edited:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
27332592_10214698480841164_8238811936020697462_n.jpg

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
The Kennedy response was too sappy/emotional for my taste; wasn't feeling it. I need to see more fire/fury and bluntness from Dems.

You guys weren't kidding about his lips. What the fukk was going on there? :dame:

Completely agree. I got the feeling he was trying too hard to be the inspirational leader that JFK was and it seemed forced at times. He gave a good speech though.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn