tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:drunk: Just getting home

I was like the only one who didn't win the fukkn Bingo shyt tonight...this muhfukka Trump couldn't say "winning" once??? Not once!? That's all I needed for the bingo fam.

But I did get everybody the first round of shots when he called out players not kneeling for the anthem. Muhfukkn bartenders tried to act like they ain't hear that shyt. My drunk ass was like, "INSULT! THAT'S A fukkN INSULT! HE'S TALKING ABOUT KAEPERNICK!" :blessed:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
identity politics 101

lets talk about some fags and queers and black and latinos...American values....crowd claps like seals...mission accomplished

For fukks sake can't the democratic party give us a fukkin candidate that isn't about to force a tranny agenda?? This intersectionality bullshyt is what we must accept with any democratic candidate.. this redheaded cac looks like that broad from sex and the city.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/poli...sgender-soldier-state-of-the-union/index.html

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
For fukks sake can't the democratic party give us a fukkin candidate that isn't about to force a tranny agenda?? This intersectionality bullshyt is what we must accept with any democratic candidate.. this redheaded cac looks like that broad from sex and the city.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/29/poli...sgender-soldier-state-of-the-union/index.html

hahaha...my issue with this is prioritization. Look if muafukkas wanna cut their dikks and be women- thats their business..I really dont give a shyt but this country has WAY BIGGER issues than whether trannies can be soldiers and pawns for the military industrial complex. People care about the economy, healthcare and education (I guess for parents and college age kids / adults)

TALK ISSUES not empty feel good words...that shyt is for pussies