2018 NBA Trade Deadline Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
surprised people dont know this. Bradley has been disappointing this year but he still has had the most success against the elite guards in the league over anyone. I still say I would like to keep him and Bev to go with Lou. if OKC gets him and he performs at expectations....I favor them over Houston easy if they meet in the offs. I already favor OKC over Hou anyway.
He's been good in big games and good on a legit team. Teams check for ability and effort, if that is still there, they will choose said player. It's why the market for George Hill is higher than most players with his production this year.

Teams know some players play better on good teams, some play better on worse teams

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
They just trading to trade nikkas, that have already been traded, in the last couple weeks. :dead:
Fukk this trade deadline shyt, get my hopes up every year to get shot down :mjcry: Like last year when we traded Nerlens instead of Okafor

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
dont get me wrong, DeAndre could definitely help, but the more I thought about it I'd rather pursue Dedmon. he is on a cheap deal whereas DJ is a rental. Dedmon gives them the rim protection and the Cavs dont have to give up much to get him....surely not a 1st round pick. I said before, Shump and Frye for Dedmon and Baze makes most sense. only thing is, now that Love is out, they really need Frye's shooting if Lue would work the PnR like he is supposed to.
Cleveland doesn't have anything that will make us trade Dedmon.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Ima be tight if the Grizz fukk around and don't trade Tyreke. Shoulda been traded last week. I would take a 2020 protected pick.... something

I would trade Gasol for cap space if for nothing else.

Jaymichal Green and Ben Mclemore should be moved for a expiring as well. We can turn them two bums into a legit starter.

The front office/owner has zero foresight about how to acquire assets. This is the perfect time to wipe the slate clean and come back next year with a new roster and coach. Keep Conley as the veteran leader of a younger faster tempo roster.
The front office is smart af. You need good players to develop prospects. You get a top 5-8 pick and get Conley back. You got a squad. Memphis are doing anything but being short sighted.