Who is the 2018 Arcadium WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:usure: That's the boy that will disrespectfully mention your lady and your children any and every time ya'll have a disagreement about a video game.
Now you like him because he had something corny to say about little ole me? :heh: What I do to you boys? We run through this every year. I keep it chill and post about games, ya'll get in your feelings. Life goes on.
Unless you take your family bein disrespected for play play I don't think you should be pumpin that boy up for anything...but what do I know? :COURTFLAB2:
I think that the internet is not real, so if a person feels like they have to go there in an online chat forum then how weak minded would that person have to be? On the flip side I'd have to be a weak ass muthafukka if I couldn't handle words from the same environment :manny:

My issue isn't with the posters I beef with, its the establishment that selectively allows the people I beef with to get out of hand, they allow the fukk shyt but are quick to police anything I write. They try to dictate the thread titles, the topics I want to talk about, but you know what? Imma do me, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and dog gone it... I'm the shyt :manny:
:KhaledUSMRT: ...and life is full of minor hypocrisy and concessions we all make (such as the problem with Christmas).
In my house, we don't do Santa Claus; Christmas is family time. We give each other gifts, have dinner together and talk about Jesus.
(We could even go into how Jesus wasn't even born in December but that's a topic for another thread in another forum). :DAIGOYANKEE:
Or how about how Jesus may just be the antiChrist, if you know the story, who else could be the antiChrist? You think the world will believe in a false prophet? Tell me..why does his race matter? Would they recognize a black Jesus? Would a white Jesus be Jesus? So then who does the antiChrist look like then? I feel the only way I could be fooled growing up as a young Roman Catholic..yes, Roman (my god was a Roman God :hhh:) the only way I could be fooled is if I was born into the lie. Just a lil white lie :hubie:
My black mother was not too pleased when I replaced her white Jesus wallpaper with a black Jesus. She was PISSED!!! (Tru Story)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Well to be fair this was in 2013, the apex of console wars :mjlol: Everybody was on sight.
and new posters will repeat this shyt instead of realizing and acknowledging to YOURSELF that you was out of control. See, alot of us are older than you so the "apex of console wars" was not last gen. You being a young whippie snipperton believed that and acted accordingly. Go read what Smooth3D was talking about, then remember he/me/we was crucified for it. Then you voted people who acted similar as mods, this forum has been a shell of what it was ever since. You a cool poster tho, doesn't change what I'm saying about the environment :francis:
Mod to WOAT ...... Incredible :dead:

@Liquid still my dog but I gotta Meach this shyt :mjlol:
Oh so exodus nirvana was never a mod :ufdup:

And a lot of woats from Sohh are mods here today :stopitslime:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:usure: That's the boy that will disrespectfully mention your lady and your children any and every time ya'll have a disagreement about a video game.
Now you like him because he had something corny to say about little ole me? :heh: What I do to you boys? We run through this every year. I keep it chill and post about games, ya'll get in your feelings. Life goes on.
Unless you take your family bein disrespected for play play I don't think you should be pumpin that boy up for anything...but what do I know? :COURTFLAB2:

Anyone got the cliff notes on this dissertation?
2b870235d46bf75a4f8ac39b2e5f5f09.png

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You really want that banner dude:usure:
im not going to stop posting the way I been posting for a decade in this community because some dweeb hero of the arcadium wants my attention this holiday season

the fact yall even take a guy opinion serious who cried real tears and threw a fit like a spoiled kid who didnt get the christmas present he wanted.. when he lost poster of the year cause he copy/pasted threads daily from NeoGAF is really amazing to me :ohhh:

new era I guess

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My God how the fukk is liquid running away with this?:picard: It was just tied the other day with itsyoung. Usual behind the scenes campaigning going on?:sas2:
as explained multiple times in this thread.. out of my 11 votes, only 2 actively post here the others are from other sub forums who saw an opportunity to try to get me a title even though they have 0 interest in this sub forum.. once you take away the hype from other posters from other sub forums coming in here, it was bound to happen :manny:

almost all his votes are from actual active posters who havnt forgot his past transgressions :ufdup: its easier to vote for people than it is to nominate I guess :manny: nomination thread was dry :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If anyone should get WOAT it should be this Nintendo Weaboo :cape: for his sugoi 日本人開発者(Japanese Developers) to not "change their ways". In other words, keep the stereotypical shyt that's borderline closet white supremacy.

Jesus christ. This is either a full blown weeb c00n or a cac. Notice he hasn't responded yet. His response to me expressing confusion is to tell me to shut up.

What a fukking coincidence. @PikaDaDon I'm not letting you off the hook until you explain yourself. Don't c00n troll now. That's not a good look. Unless you're talking about PAWGS(which is understandbly okay), do NOT troll me.
@PikaDaDon Still no answer huh?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What a bytch. Him trying some random giveaway and then dipping is actually why he’s deserve WOAT. Make sure he is ban on sight so he doesn’t come back on some artist formerly known as type shyt like last time after he shytted on the site and ran