• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
aint no PMs went out.. if you wernt such a clout chaser youd click on the votes and see who voted for who and see that all his votes are from regular arcadium posters for liquid while the other posters have rarely any votes from arcadium posters and more votes from outside arcadium posters (coliseum, booth or TLR posters who happen to stumble upon this thread) without those this would of been a land slide for Liquid by about 90%

he shot himself in the foot with the give a way thread added with @Mowgli reminding people of his past transgressions

the truth is you rushed the WOAT nomination thread... even the posters you tagged in your own post here say it was a calm year in the arcadium and not even sure why anyone got nominated on this current list outside of Liquid :mjlol:

you really think youre the voice of the arcadium :mjlol: what is your PO Box ima send you a plaque that says Hero of The Arcadium so you can cherish it forever

edit: if any one should be investigated for sending out PM's its you :mjpls: cause I got 12 votes and only 2 are acradium posters (you and meach) :mjpls:
Anyone got the cliff notes on this dissertation? :DAIGOMJLOL:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Anyone got the cliff notes on this dissertation? :DAIGOMJLOL:

you can make 600 threads in 3 years but cant read 100 words now ?
2b870235d46bf75a4f8ac39b2e5f5f09.png

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

From the votes it's pretty obvious DMs went out to some of TLR brehs against @Liquid .
Oh well, can't say he doesn't deserve it...but ya'll are funny considering that his debacle was last year and instead of giving him the WOAT then, ya'll gave it to @Fatboi1 for no real reason.

Sidenote: :dahell:Ya'll were really on here during Christmas.
Unless you spent the entire day praising the Lord, you was just indulging in pagan rituals :ld:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
aint no PMs went out.. if you wernt such a clout chaser youd click on the votes and see who voted for who and see that all his votes are from regular arcadium posters for liquid while the other posters have rarely any votes from arcadium posters and more votes from outside arcadium posters (coliseum, booth or TLR posters who happen to stumble upon this thread) without those this would of been a land slide for Liquid by about 90%

he shot himself in the foot with the give a way thread added with @Mowgli reminding people of his past transgressions

the truth is you rushed the WOAT nomination thread... even the posters you tagged in your own post here say it was a calm year in the arcadium and not even sure why anyone got nominated on this current list outside of Liquid :mjlol:

you really think youre the voice of the arcadium :mjlol: what is your PO Box ima send you a plaque that says Hero of The Arcadium so you can cherish it forever

edit: if any one should be investigated for sending out PM's its you :mjpls: cause I got 12 votes and only 2 are acradium posters (you and meach) :mjpls:
I like this fukkin guy, talk that good shyt :myman:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I like this fukkin guy, talk that good shyt :myman:
:usure: That's the boy that will disrespectfully mention your lady and your children any and every time ya'll have a disagreement about a video game.
Now you like him because he had something corny to say about little ole me? :heh: What I do to you boys? We run through this every year. I keep it chill and post about games, ya'll get in your feelings. Life goes on.
Unless you take your family bein disrespected for play play I don't think you should be pumpin that boy up for anything...but what do I know? :COURTFLAB2:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Unless you spent the entire day praising the Lord, you was just indulging in pagan rituals :ld:
:KhaledUSMRT: ...and life is full of minor hypocrisy and concessions we all make (such as the problem with Christmas).
In my house, we don't do Santa Claus; Christmas is family time. We give each other gifts, have dinner together and talk about Jesus.
(We could even go into how Jesus wasn't even born in December but that's a topic for another thread in another forum). :DAIGOYANKEE:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hope Sakurai doesn't read that and take it serious. Don't want Japanese devs to change their ways.

Fatboi1 said:

If anyone should get WOAT it should be this Nintendo Weaboo :cape: for his sugoi 日本人開発者(Japanese Developers) to not "change their ways". In other words, keep the stereotypical shyt that's borderline closet white supremacy.

Jesus christ. This is either a full blown weeb c00n or a cac. Notice he hasn't responded yet. His response to me expressing confusion is to tell me to shut up.

What a fukking coincidence. @PikaDaDon I'm not letting you off the hook until you explain yourself. Don't c00n troll now. That's not a good look. Unless you're talking about PAWGS(which is understandbly okay), do NOT troll me.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Remember when @Liquid was the Sony stan attack dog mod?

They loved him then, soon as he breaks ranks and stops stanning Sony they throw him in the bushes :mjlol:
He was way more pc master race than Sony or Xbox. This was going back to sohh

How'd he lose his mod ship anyway? I forgot

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was way more pc master race than Sony or Xbox. This was going back to sohh

How'd he lose his mod ship anyway? I forgot
He chose to stop being a mod. Honestly, the Nintendo Classic thread set the whole thing off. Dude was just constantly going in the thread calling everyone sheep and idiots for wanting it and then I told him to shut the fukk up and stop worrying about what other people want to do and he issued me a warning.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was the post :laff:

Video: Xbox One S Ad (Drops 8/2)

The Xbox One S ad thread.
My first post in this thread was mocking his post in another htread about the NES classic being an "emotional purchase"

This is strictly an emotional purchase. Microsoft knows how to sell gimmicks and forget about the actual product. I won't say anything I'll let y'all go ahead and let this $399 box collect dust when you get it.

The joke went over his head and he responded:

Foolish straight up and down.

You guys are like emotional women on here. The XBOX ONE S is a current gen console and offering you an updated model for your consumption for only $20 more than the "old" xbox one is retailing for.

A 4K blu-ray player alone costs more than the entry model of the XBOX WON S...that's already a win no matter how you want to slice it.

The Mini-NES is a straight emotional purpose..a fukking offline device in 2016 with no options to make your purchase last longer after you lie to yourself and think you will actually be playing those 30 year old games.

Ironic...

Liquid said:
I think I am just going to ask to step down from this forum at this point. I removed the tag due to all the bytching.

The contradictions are annoying as fukk, buy whatever the fukk you guys want. Hypocritical as fukk.

:russell:

Mini Nes is $60 fukking dollars. the price of a brand new game. Nobody is seriously breaking the bank or hurting for $60 like that. You in that thread sounding like a fukking clown and acting all condescending over sixty fukking dollars like :what:

Nobody fukking cares. You don't get to tell people or dictate what's valuable. You acting like nikkas is talking about cars or houses in here my goodness :snoop:

The joke went over your fukking head too. You responded seriously to an obvious joke post shows me you a fukking square.

Sometimes you act like a lil uppity ass nikka on here when the jokes on you. shyt wasn't even that serious to begin with. Go head and take that mod tag off and go cry somewhere about people being "hypocritical" on the internet. :camby:

I then suddenly get a "warning" from an Admin account:
@Liquid acting like a lil fukking bytch right now.

Warnings?

Really nikka?

It was fine to troll for months about Xbox and other dumb shyt but now you wanna throw admin warnings because someone calling your bytch ass out?

@Kamikaze Revy
@MeachTheMonster

Y'all see this clown?

Fatboi1,

Your actions in this message (Video: Xbox One S Ad (Drops 8/2)) are not appropriate. We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules. Your message may have been removed or altered.

Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.

Please review the following links to make sure you are aware of our site rules.

Terms and Rules

Forum Rules

Man fukk your forum. :scust:

Ban me. I don't care. Tryna enforce rules that you was breaking yourself.
I"m out.

Wack ass board.

You're a fukking faggit. :camby:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This was the post :laff:

Video: Xbox One S Ad (Drops 8/2)

The Xbox One S ad thread.
My first post in this thread was mocking his post in another htread about the NES classic being an "emotional purchase"

The joke went over his head and he responded:

I then suddenly get a "warning" from an Admin account:

@Liquid acting like a lil fukking bytch right now.

Warnings?

Really nikka?

It was fine to troll for months about Xbox and other dumb shyt but now you wanna throw admin warnings because someone calling your bytch ass out?

@Kamikaze Revy
@MeachTheMonster

Y'all see this clown?

Man fukk your forum. :scust:

Ban me. I don't care. Tryna enforce rules that you was breaking yourself.
I"m out.

Wack ass board.

You're a fukking faggit. :camby:
:mjlol: nikka I said the same exact thing when he was sending me warnings and closing all the Xbox threads.
Liquid bytch ass with that sucka shyt again.

Y’all was all for him then. Soon as he switch and stop stanning Sony shyt y’all got mad.

I told y’all and him that shyt was fukked up back then. Here we are 5 years later and y’all mad :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: nikka I said the same exact thing when he was sending me warnings and closing all the Xbox threads.
Liquid bytch ass with that sucka shyt again.

Y’all was all for him then. Soon as he switch and stop stanning Sony shyt y’all got mad.

I told y’all and him that shyt was fukked up back then. Here we are 5 years later and y’all mad :mjlol:
Well to be fair this was in 2013, the apex of console wars :mjlol: Everybody was on sight.