Who is the 2018 Arcadium WOAT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
100% of liquid votes are active arcadium posters

Only 2 out of fhe 10 votes for me are active arcadium posters :lolbron: if more people in TLR and coliseum sub forums see this im boutta put up Wilt numbers :wow:
Lets get it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a tough one.

@Liquid and I have had some quarrels over time and I definitely felt like he's had some air of arrogance to his posts that irked me at times. The tomfoolery during the Mod era was a sight to behold. I can honestly say sometimes his posts make me really go :snoop: like "really?"

@itsyoung!!.. So far nothing really this year worth mentioning. Last year though he definitely was out for blood and was unrelenting towards me but that's stopped and others have been in his sights since. If this was last year I'd easily pick him.

@MeachTheMonster You basically know what you're getting. It's Meach. it's Pro MSFT or Xbox and that brings a balance. I have no issues with him putting a balance to stans like me or @Grand Conde no matter how ridiculous the argument. :mjlol:

@NoMayo15 is basically an unknown variable who just got into the hot spot with his gamergate defense postings. Other than that I can't say much.

Liquid saw this shyt and immediately started a giveaway :laff:
You see it? :laff:

Hmm Liquid it is. Nothing personal but you be

Mod to WOAT. Oh how the might have fallen :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn @Liquid bout to win.

Didn’t vote for him, but can’t say I disagree, dude been trash for years.

Then when he pulled the “I’m leaving, I’m back with no name, I’m liquid again” bullshyt he should have been Woat/bushed from then on.

I’m happy with the results:ehh:

@itsyoung!! still an insecure fakkit and @NoMayo15 still a nasty cac/c00n tho :scust:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Liquid got a lot of nerve showing his face around here with that short term memory and free shyt. Tryna buy nikkas after you left nikkas to run to cacs that hate nikkas? oh no no no. You gotta be the fukking WOAT for the pure disrespect displayed with no apology.

Sad.

I didn’t know none of this.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is a tough one.

@Liquid and I have had some quarrels over time and I definitely felt like he's had some air of arrogance to his posts that irked me at times. The tomfoolery during the Mod era was a sight to behold. I can honestly say sometimes his posts make me really go :snoop: like "really?"

@itsyoung!!.. So far nothing really this year worth mentioning. Last year though he definitely was out for blood and was unrelenting towards me but that's stopped and others have been in his sights since. If this was last year I'd easily pick him.

@MeachTheMonster You basically know what you're getting. It's Meach. it's Pro MSFT or Xbox and that brings a balance. I have no issues with him putting a balance to stans like me or @Grand Conde no matter how ridiculous the argument. :mjlol:

@NoMayo15 is basically an unknown variable who just got into the hot spot with his gamergate defense postings. Other than that I can't say much.

On principle it's the right thing to do.

At least the other posters love um or hateum actively participate in the forum no matter what.

This cat shades us for some racist cacs then wanna come back when the coast is clear like la Dee da?

Nah. It's not right.

This is one of the most important WOATs in Coli History. It shows where our values and principles truely lie. This man is a lie.

Crush him! WOAT him into Oblivion for dishonoring what we've built.

Show him our memory is longer then he imagines.

I want that son of a bytch WOAT
giphy.gif

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@GoldenGlove can we get the sticky sir :dame:
So this thread right, is the very epitome/definition of being a chatty patty. Here you are with the audacity to use the dame smiley at the end of your post. Shows you're out of touch with the culture, dame would call you a vulture :ufdup:
This is a tough one.

If you see the bold you find the truth to this chatty patty thread. This thread is a place where the poster who made the most people mad, wins. Has nothing to do with actual posting in regards to content to this site. It's more of a popularity contest for best poster, and oh I'm big mad at whoever is the woat. Oh, and the award show is sponsored by Sony of Russia :stopitslime:

Liquid is far from the worst poster here, was much worse when you guys praised him.. I wonder why :francis:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I really don't pay as much attention to nikkas as I should but itsyoung isn't a bad poster to me(prolly cause we agree on some of the bigger topics that come up here) and Meach isn't a bad poster he just a xbox fanboy in a spot full of anti-xbox posters, thus making him a punching bag for the 'Cadium at times. :yeshrug:

IDK who no mayo is and Liquid leaving was pretty weird, that's not easily forgotten.

Overall i'm gonna have to go with @Fatboi1 just to fukk around. :mjlit:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I really don't pay as much attention to nikkas as I should but itsyoung isn't a bad poster to me(prolly cause we agree on some of the bigger topics that come up here) and Meach isn't a bad poster he just a xbox fanboy in a spot full of anti-xbox posters, thus making him a punching bag for the 'Cadium at times. :yeshrug:

IDK who no mayo is and Liquid leaving was pretty weird, that's not easily forgotten.

Overall i'm gonna have to go with @Fatboi1 just to fukk around. :mjlit:
Fatboi is not on the list

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

From the votes it's pretty obvious DMs went out to some of TLR brehs against @Liquid .
Oh well, can't say he doesn't deserve it...but ya'll are funny considering that his debacle was last year and instead of giving him the WOAT then, ya'll gave it to @Fatboi1 for no real reason.

Sidenote: :dahell:Ya'll were really on here during Christmas.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

From the votes it's pretty obvious DMs went out to some of TLR brehs against @Liquid .
Oh well, can't say he doesn't deserve it...but ya'll are funny considering that his debacle was last year and instead of giving him the WOAT then, ya'll gave it to @Fatboi1 for no real reason.

Better late then never.

This year has been tame. We largely get along. Let this man be the fukkin WOAT.

There was no need to vote him WOAT if he wasn't here. Now that he's back, commence attack. And it's like that.

Be thankful you didn't end up on the list pal. For no reason, holla. :ufdup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Better late then never.

This year has been tame. We largely get along. Let this man be the fukkin WOAT.

There was no need to vote him WOAT if he wasn't here. Now that he's back, commence attack. And it's like that.

Be thankful you didn't end up on the list pal. For no reason, holla. :ufdup:
:DAIGOMJLOL:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

aint no PMs went out.. if you wernt such a clout chaser youd click on the votes and see who voted for who and see that all his votes are from regular arcadium posters for liquid while the other posters have rarely any votes from arcadium posters and more votes from outside arcadium posters (coliseum, booth or TLR posters who happen to stumble upon this thread) without those this would of been a land slide for Liquid by about 90%

he shot himself in the foot with the give a way thread added with @Mowgli reminding people of his past transgressions

the truth is you rushed the WOAT nomination thread... even the posters you tagged in your own post here say it was a calm year in the arcadium and not even sure why anyone got nominated on this current list outside of Liquid :mjlol:

you really think youre the voice of the arcadium :mjlol: what is your PO Box ima send you a plaque that says Hero of The Arcadium so you can cherish it forever

edit: if any one should be investigated for sending out PM's its you :mjpls: cause I got 12 votes and only 2 are acradium posters (you and meach) :mjpls:

Last edited: