• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
50/Drake stans :scust: but honorable mention goes to the K-Stino stan from Finland

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I gotta add two Stan coalitions of which I am a part of:mjcry:

Fellow Jay Electronica stans...this hurts my soul but it's time to go ahead and admit that Jay is a one trick pony, his "trick" being hiding behind the mysticism surrounding his ONE officially released mixtape and two Exhibit songs. This due has been living off of Exhibit C for SIX YEARS. There hasn't been an artist in recent memory who when it's announced try are going on tour or performing a show you can literally count the song set on one hand. Dude went from being Hip Hop's "savior" to Erykah Badu's baby daddy and a white Dutchesses amusement toy. There is no "magic" to Jay Electronica, it was all sleight of hand.

Fellow Lupe Stans. Yes Lupe is one of the greatest lyricists of all time, but some of y'all SWEAR that dude is such a genius that his song metaphors can be referenced back to the Dead Sea Scrolls and unveil the mysteries of the greater Galaxy. Publicly he comes off as the quintessential smart dumb nikka who read half of a Farrahkan pamphlet and thinks he's the most intellectual person in a room. He's better off letting his music speak for him.

Hardaway

below the heaven
Daps
Publicly he comes off as the quintessential smart dumb nikka who read half of a Farrahkan pamphlet and thinks he's the most intellectual person in a room. He's better off letting his music speak for him.
scientist say we came from apes but they lies tho

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Eat a dikk you fakkit ass Afgan.
tumblr_n3nb15Kzr31szlluvo1_500.jpg

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Fellow Lupe Stans. Yes Lupe is one of the greatest lyricists of all time, but some of y'all SWEAR that dude is such a genius that his song metaphors can be referenced back to the Dead Sea Scrolls and unveil the mysteries of the greater Galaxy. Publicly he comes off as the quintessential smart dumb nikka who read half of a Farrahkan pamphlet and thinks he's the most intellectual person in a room. He's better off letting his music speak for him.
Lupe is a great mc....but his music is so fukking boring.....:manny:....you speaking that real though....

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I gotta add two Stan coalitions of which I am a part of:mjcry:

Fellow Jay Electronica stans...this hurts my soul but it's time to go ahead and admit that Jay is a one trick pony, his "trick" being hiding behind the mysticism surrounding his ONE officially released mixtape and two Exhibit songs. This due has been living off of Exhibit C for SIX YEARS. There hasn't been an artist in recent memory who when it's announced try are going on tour or performing a show you can literally count the song set on one hand. Dude went from being Hip Hop's "savior" to Erykah Badu's baby daddy and a white Dutchesses amusement toy. There is no "magic" to Jay Electronica, it was all sleight of hand.

I forgot to add lupe stans to the poll:mindblown: The worst poster in the booth is a lupe stan:flablupe: