leave Renzel outta this :ufdup:

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
I gotta add two Stan coalitions of which I am a part of:mjcry:

Fellow Jay Electronica stans...this hurts my soul but it's time to go ahead and admit that Jay is a one trick pony, his "trick" being hiding behind the mysticism surrounding his ONE officially released mixtape and two Exhibit songs. This due has been living off of Exhibit C for SIX YEARS. There hasn't been an artist in recent memory who when it's announced try are going on tour or performing a show you can literally count the song set on one hand. Dude went from being Hip Hop's "savior" to Erykah Badu's baby daddy and a white Dutchesses amusement toy. There is no "magic" to Jay Electronica, it was all sleight of hand.

Fellow Lupe Stans. Yes Lupe is one of the greatest lyricists of all time, but some of y'all SWEAR that dude is such a genius that his song metaphors can be referenced back to the Dead Sea Scrolls and unveil the mysteries of the greater Galaxy. Publicly he comes off as the quintessential smart dumb nikka who read half of a Farrahkan pamphlet and thinks he's the most intellectual person in a room. He's better off letting his music speak for him.
Truthful post. As a ex-Jay Elec stan and current Lupe stan these words hurt me:mjcry:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Corny thread.

You'd be the most dedicated hater in the booth if it weren't for @SirBiatch's fakkitass wanting to straight up hate fukk Kendrick Lamar.

My nikka we know you don't like him, the fact that you feel the need to pop up in every last thread related to a rapper you don't even like merits some clowning.

:umad: :mjlol: how you gon hate a poster just because they don't give a f*ck about your duckworth?

Come to think of it, why are all these :wrist: TPC members tagging me anyway? Like I give a f*ck about your wristy crew

Daps
Let's PLEASE not forget about @Art Barr the so called "Champion of Hip Hop" a 50 year old living in his mother's basement reminiscing about the glory days he never had while straight up c00nING for his bosom buddy Big Mel writing revoltingly structured paragraphs like he just learned how to use a typewriter.

shyt was disgusting. Mel got exposed, had a melt down, and this dude was straight

hold on.. what happened, now.... :jwillhuh:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Corny thread.

:umad: :mjlol: how you gon hate a poster just because they don't give a f*ck about your duckworth?

Come to think of it, why are all these :wrist: TPC members tagging me anyway? Like I give a f*ck about your wristy crew
Don't cry now:mjlol: You been poppin off about us and making shytty threads and posts on top of that. The reason nikkas is tagging you us because you're:trash:
Be a better poster and you won't get tagged as much next year:lolbron:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kendrick Lamar stans. Self explanatory.

Fellow Lupe Stans. Yes Lupe is one of the greatest lyricists of all time, but some of y'all SWEAR that dude is such a genius that his song metaphors can be referenced back to the Dead Sea Scrolls and unveil the mysteries of the greater Galaxy. Publicly he comes off as the quintessential smart dumb nikka who read half of a Farrahkan pamphlet and thinks he's the most intellectual person in a room. He's better off letting his music speak for him.
:russ::russ::russ::mjcry:

Wouldn't half of all concious rappers fall under this category? :jbhmm: