• Total voters

HearNoEvil

World's Nerdiest DJ
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SEA / ATX
Who is this offbrand nikka? :dahell:

You'd be the most dedicated hater in the booth if it weren't for @SirBiatch's fakkitass wanting to straight up hate fukk Kendrick Lamar.

My nikka we know you don't like him, the fact that you feel the need to pop up in every last thread related to a rapper you don't even like merits some clowning.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You'd be the most dedicated hater in the booth if it weren't for @SirBiatch's fakkitass wanting to straight up hate fukk Kendrick Lamar.

My nikka we know you don't like him, the fact that you feel the need to pop up in every last thread related to a rapper you don't even like merits some clowning.
You tracking my activities breh? :dame:

And who the fukk cares? Does this shyt really affect your day to day? :dahell:

I don't know who gave birth to you nikkas but they need to be killed :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wrote this in 2013 and it still rings true

Don't EVEN get me started on these Cacinem Stan's. An overrated white boy who ONLY got on by the graciousness of Dr. Dre's secret desire to be white (word to Suge Knight) is somehow a top ten MC:why: Not a SINGLE bonafide classic to his name, spent the better part of his career beefing with the likes N'Sync and Brittany Spears while rapping over and over and OVER about his desire to murder his mother (even Stewie Griffin grew out of that shyt :heh:) and obsessing over a woman who constantly cheated on him and made him look to be a jealous, pill popping simp. A walking Cac minstrel show of doo rag wearing, pant sagging, scream rapping about absolutely NOTHING while selling a gajillion records by being the closest thing Cac America has to a relatable rapper.

THIS is with whom you want to place your faith Em Stans:childplease: A muthafukka whose only true contribution to hip hop was to serve as a punchline for Nas to Ether Jay-Z? A muthafukka who comes from a battle rap past but curled up into a ball of fakkitry the moment JA RULE gave him some real talk about the future of his daughter?

nikkas wanna give Nas eternal grief over Nastradamus and even get on Jay for Kingdom Come when this Cac has YET to make up the audio abortion that was Encore? Ass Like That is the pinnacle of Hip Hop progression to ya'll? fukk OUTTA HERE. Calling him the Elvis Presley of Rap would be an insult to Elvis, this drug addicted cancer of the culture is Pat Boone:pacspit:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Wrote this in 2013 and it still rings true

Don't EVEN get me started on these Cacinem Stan's. An overrated white boy who ONLY got on by the graciousness of Dr. Dre's secret desire to be white (word to Suge Knight) is somehow a top ten MC:why: Not a SINGLE bonafide classic to his name, spent the better part of his career beefing with the likes N'Sync and Brittany Spears while rapping over and over and OVER about his desire to murder his mother (even Stewie Griffin grew out of that shyt :heh:) and obsessing over a woman who constantly cheated on him and made him look to be a jealous, pill popping simp. A walking Cac minstrel show of doo rag wearing, pant sagging, scream rapping about absolutely NOTHING while selling a gajillion records by being the closest thing Cac America has to a relatable rapper.

THIS is with whom you want to place your faith Em Stans:childplease: A muthafukka whose only true contribution to hip hop was to serve as a punchline for Nas to Ether Jay-Z? A muthafukka who comes from a battle rap past but curled up into a ball of fakkitry the moment JA RULE gave him some real talk about the future of his daughter?

nikkas wanna give Nas eternal grief over Nastradamus and even get on Jay for Kingdom Come when this Cac has YET to make up the audio abortion that was Encore? Ass Like That is the pinnacle of Hip Hop progression to ya'll? fukk OUTTA HERE. Calling him the Elvis Presley of Rap would be an insult to Elvis, this drug addicted cancer of the culture is Pat Boone:pacspit:
Can't argue against that:banderas: