2014 Has Quietly Been a Postive Year For The "Horror" Genre

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Them not thinking about what happens after the movie ends is a major problem. You have to have foresight into things making sense. You can't say :manny: "well, we hit the 2 hour mark, let's wrap it up!"

And that still makes no sense because she's never presented as a recluse. She sticks out like a sore thumb all through out the movie. She's seen at parties and shyt....she routinely goes to auditions. She was a waitress a Hooters type establishment, which isn't exactly low profile....hell, a problem employee at that.

Think about your life, who you socialize with, your job....there's a ton of random ass people that at least kinda know who you associate with....you'd effectively have to rewrite a person's entire history every time someone joined the cult, which again is virtually impossible for anyone nowadays, let alone a movie star.

I guess if you want to say "well that used some kinda supernatural element to erase people's memory"....or whatever the fukk....ok, but that's never even remotely implied in the movie.

Over all it was a good idea, just poorly executed. It's not like the movie was terrible or anything.

Fred.

I just think your completely missing the point if your letting such a minor detail hang you up. Your approaching a fantasy/supernatural film with real-world logic. Sarah was "reborn" at the end so it's not like they just wrapped it up, that was the whole goal for her and she achieved it.

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I can't find "Among the Living" with English Subtitles :dwillhuh::sadcam:

The subtitles are terrible, but you can find them online...separately.

If I knew French a touch better, I'd watch it, but I'm not that keen on reading something that horribly translated, even if the shyt on screen is crazy.