Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
*AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS!!*
3466v0y.jpg

Brought to you by the Coli.....
If it aint The Coli.....yo mama aint shyt.
*Back to the Coli draft*

s3hx80.jpg

This is why this man is top 3 posters on this shyt.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Wtf is this thread about..is this like some fantasy make believe stuff where you guys pretend to be fukking these bytches? Guaranteed ill pull half these hoes on this list on the under if I really wanted to..JFC this can't be life:snoop:
Get the fukk outta here maybe?:ld:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Wtf is this thread about..is this like some fantasy make believe stuff where you guys pretend to be fukking these bytches? Guaranteed ill pull half these hoes on this list on the under if I really wanted to..JFC this can't be life:snoop:

Wipe the cum stain off your 12 pound, old ass tablet screen and maybe you'd see this is all fun and games.

Go walk your senile great grand mother who is also your 3rd cousin on a dog leash you inbred, brittle chromosomed bytch. Your family hates you, you should've been a cumshot to the face....fukk whatever egg that absorbed you.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Wipe the cum stain off your 12 pound, old ass tablet screen and maybe you'd see this is all fun and games.

Go walk your senile great grand mother who is also your 3rd cousin on a dog leash you inbred, brittle chromosomed bytch. Your family hates you, you should've been a cumshot to the face....fukk whatever egg that absorbed you.

So you think just cuz you have a lil bit of locker room fame that you can come at me like you think you know me..:stopitslime:

Guaranteed I lay yo frail body down with the force and let it whither under this hot ass Oakland sun..

You lil Canadian dry bytch..:russ:

nikka talmbout chromosomes you like you got a degree in molecular biology..:comeon:

Keep making 50 posts a day asking Internet nerds for advice on how to deal with females:skip: