Reppin
Cervixes
@skeetsinternal youre on the clock

@Rawtid WOIEEE !!!

tumblr_m7by4x9HQG1r2gow4o1_500.gif

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:wtf: at skeets coming in all late and trying to draft a playa that was already drafted?
Rawtid must have had some eye opening private workouts for her draft to shoot up this much, don't get me wrong she's a solid pick up but with your top tier draft pic you're going to want to go after a real blue chip talent a game changer who can make an immediate impact.
I get that she's a ahem (well) known quantity but from a pure talent stand point I would have gone in another direction.
But hey Doug I guess that's why I'm just evaluating talent and I don't have a job in the big leagues

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
@yawn, you"ll replace Cat Piss since he is too cool for us regular people :wow:

Unfortunately you"ll be odd out until the second round...but I'll give you a special supplement pick at the end. :patrice:
:dahell: how'd that clown (:whoa: no offense of course) get on the draft board!? Where's the justice?! :damn: I was supposed to get a draft pick dang it :why:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
:dahell: how'd that clown (:whoa: no offense of course) get on the draft board!? Where's the justice?! :damn: I was supposed to get a draft pick dang it :why:

You know what breh.... I tried to do something nice for the brehs, I try to give the brehs a chance to show the ladies we can be organized and this is the treatment I get. :dahell: Brehs not cooperating, brehs drafting already drafted scallywags instead of reading the list. I'm unappreciated darn it :dahell:

Aint no more teams, everybody just draft who you want, hell females can even draft each other IDC no more. First come, first serve :dahell:.

Yall wont have me to kick around no more *goes back to TSC* :dahell:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
You know what breh.... I tried to do something nice for the brehs, I try to give the brehs a chance to show the ladies we can be organized and this is the treatment I get. :dahell: Brehs not cooperating, brehs drafting already drafted scallywags instead of reading the list. I'm unappreciated darn it :dahell:

Aint no more teams, everybody just draft who you want, hell females can even draft each other IDC no more. First come, first serve :dahell:.

Do you see what you did:damn: This is why we can't have nice things:pacspit:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind

My nikka snapped:banderas:
Guess it's time for me to head to the booth:heh:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:wow: this thread is greeeat! i better not go lower than a 3rd round pick tho ... all-star pick right here...get it together fellas... :upsetfavre:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA

damndamndamnfloridaevans-vi.gif