SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Because your ass is still here hogging up all the damn oxygen. This aint golden corral bytch.

I want some air too.
I wasn' aware that your failed attempt at a draft would cause so much hate towards me? You weren't even a blip on my radar until now? Did I eat your cookie or steal a slice of your chocolate cake?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I wasn' aware that your failed attempt at a draft would cause so much hate towards me? You weren't even a blip on my radar until now? Did I eat your cookie or steal a slice of your chocolate cake?

Oh no no porkchop, my draft plan was lovely. I can't help that brehs cant comprehend simple rules. Sort of like how you cant comprehend a balanced diet, birth control or the concept of just because they make it in your size doesnt mean you should wear it.

I dont want to be a blip on your obese map, you might try to eat my ass

*leaves a trail of fried pork fat to the exit for you*

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Because your ass is still here hogging up all the damn oxygen. This aint golden corral bytch.

I want some air too.

whoadahell.png
She's cool. Let's not let this get out of hand ladies and gentlemen. The drafts still bring the emotions out of people. :whew:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
View attachment 31 She's cool. Let's not let this get out of hand ladies and gentlemen. The drafts still bring the emotions out of people. :whew:

Nah breh I passed out and woke back up twice because Yokozuna over here is sucking up all the air. 40 percent of it going to her double chin reserves alone. :dahell:

Ole Mega Shark & Giant Octopus meet Ultra Hungry Hippo on Deep Fried Island, Sci'Fi movie ass bytch. :dahell:

I been lightheaded since she posted in here.