Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You typed all that out just to prove my point.. Regardless of how it originated, regardless of the high school named after it. Its a very obvious racist LOGO and name. If you STAN something so hard that you cant see the OBVIOUS issues with a popular sports team being named the fukking red skins TO GO ALONG with the logo they have then no need to respond with another titan graph about it. I dont wanna have that conversation. I rather talk about ps4 vs xbox1. Some shyt that dont matter at the end of the day. Not some shyt that has something tied to the genocide of my people in real life.
How is it racist? Once again, only a white person would find it offensive. What part of "An actual Redskinned person came up with the name to call himself" are you failing to comprehend here?

So in no way is it "offensive' TO THE VERY CREATORS OF THE NAME how insane yhou sound right now bruh :wtf:
White people wanting people of color to not like themselves, so they running jedi mind tricks to get you to do it yourselves
Wake up if you not white bruh :camby:

The Logo is thorough as fukk too, give me the Black Skins then have King Tut on the helmut looking majestic like the Redskins logo and I'd route for that team even if they was based in Dallas :ufdup:
What Native Amerricans don't like is white people running around imitatiing actual tribal stuff. How you gonna enjoy your oppressor using your likeness... thats the issue. Then the ignorant who had no idea they created it. Ditto with Sambo and naga

See, only a white person would have a problem with the logo.. An indian should be proud that there forefathers are revered as great warriors. We are embracing there spirit, not crapping on it. They are free to take a more active role in the education part. But that falls on them, and they fukked up cuz the cacs got them hooked on that liquid shyt man
Hail to the Redskinned Nagaz of America :blessed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
How is it racist? Once again, only a white person would find it offensive. What part of "An actual Redskinned person came up with the name to call himself" are you failing to comprehend here?

So in no way is it "offensive' TO THE VERY CREATORS OF THE NAME how insane yhou sound right now bruh :wtf:
White people wanting people of color to not like themselves, so they running jedi mind tricks to get you to do it yourselves
Wake up if you not white bruh :camby:

The Logo is thorough as fukk too, give me the Black Skins then have King Tut on the helmut looking majestic like the Redskins logo and I'd route for that team even if they was based in Dallas :ufdup:
What Native Amerricans don't like is white people running around imitatiing actual tribal stuff. How you gonna enjoy your oppressor using your likeness... thats the issue. Then the ignorant who had no idea they created it. Ditto with Sambo and naga

See, only a white person would have a problem with the logo.. An indian should be proud that there forefathers are revered as great warriors. We are embracing there spirit, not crapping on it. They are free to take a more active role in the education part. But that falls on them, and they fukked up cuz the cacs got them hooked on that liquid shyt man
Hail to the Redskinned Nagaz of America :blessed:
Damn bruh i just went from campaigning for you to get posting privledges back to you maybe being the 1st person i put on ignore in 20 years on the internet. Thats how ignorant you sound right now.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
"Ive outgrown this forum" -ps4

Yet you continue to post titangraphs nobody actually reads and still whine and cry you cant make threads :dead:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So 150 vote for woat yet only 60 people vote for Goat and rekka wins :stopitslime:

This shyt is such a farce.:smh:

well to be fair 2 people shouldnt of been candidates in the 1st place.. Prolly woulda had more votes if better candidates :yeshrug:

i mean think bout it, how someone nominated for GOAT only get 1 real vote :stopitslime:

wheres all the people that nominated him :stopitslime:

the only person that voted for @Ciggavelli was

@PS4 as a joke(as admitted himself in this very thread) :dead:
@double0 who I never seen post before (probably Ciggavelli alias :usure: ) :dead:
and @Ciggavelli himself :dead:

1 "real" vote if you count Double0 , who again, ive never seen post ever in the arcadium..

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
well to be fair 2 people shouldnt of been candidates in the 1st place.. Prolly woulda had more votes if better candidates :yeshrug:

i mean think bout it, how someone nominated for GOAT only get 1 real vote :stopitslime:

wheres all the people that nominated him :stopitslime:

Like I said, the entire shyt was a farce. Clowns and aliases run the arcadium.