• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:camby: no wonder people see this section as terrible. Guys like you run rampant. You can't even back up your claims you fakkit.
Stop ducking the bet.
If I'm meach then the admins can perma ban both accounts. If you're wrong,which you are, then you will be banned.

No more excuses. Is it a bet?

If not don't even quote me with your lame excuses fukkboy.
xyMj02y.gif

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the nomination thread was there Vic.... :manny:

Sent @GoldenGlove the nomination tallies too. Top 5 with the most votes made the final poll here. :yeshrug:
@GoldenGlove I done told you about integrity. Look @ rekkagump being all integrified n shyt :stopitslime:

TO answer that guys question, peep the prodigal syndicate murder that just happened here :heh:
That is the type of poster who is the dominant voice in this section because of how unfairly you guys run this place
You let this place turn to crap, so you can't get anything but crap results in threads like these. Why you think it didn't happen last year?
I was trying to do it right, but ego's, integrity or lack there of got in the way.. Now look at this place
You was apart of the cool epic Rec Room. You really gonna continue to let this place plummet?

Remember when I said that a year and 2years ago. Some of you was looking at me like I was crazy, I wish that was the case
Worst poster, best poster. Best game, worst game, worst system, worst online network. Sony fanboys will vote accordingly. Why waste time when everything is judged on system preference and not actual content of the game or of a posters post.

Lets stop ignoring the obvious because it makes what you are trying to accomplish impossible
Rekka is my boy, but poster of the year because he started the Madden thread :mjlol:
I can't even make a thread.. and Liquid had the nerve to ask me to create one :facepalm:
^^^ That wasn't a joke.. and yet it still registers ^^^

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@GoldenGlove I done told you about integrity. Look @ rekkagump being all integrified n shyt :stopitslime:

TO answer that guys question, peep the prodigal syndicate murder that just happened here :heh:
That is the type of poster who is the dominant voice in this section because of how unfairly you guys run this place
You let this place turn to crap, so you can't get anything but crap results in threads like these. Why you think it didn't happen last year?
I was trying to do it right, but ego's, integrity or lack there of got in the way.. Now look at this place
You was apart of the cool epic Rec Room. You really gonna continue to let this place plummet?

Remember when I said that a year and 2years ago. Some of you was looking at me like I was crazy, I wish that was the case
Worst poster, best poster. Best game, worst game, worst system, worst online network. Sony fanboys will vote accordingly. Why waste time when everything is judged on system preference and not actual content of the game or of a posters post.

Lets stop ignoring the obvious because it makes what you are trying to accomplish impossible
Rekka is my boy, but poster of the year because he started the Madden thread :mjlol:
I can't even make a thread.. and Liquid had the nerve to ask me to create one :facepalm:
^^^ That wasn't a joke.. and yet it still registers ^^^

Come on Court, it's holiday time....no need for fury!!!

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This place has fallen off so bad, all you gotta do is make a season thread on a game those same voters will say they hate and is the worst and when is NFL2k dropping :sadbron:

Come on Rekka, you acting real sony exec'ish bruh

I roll with Sony Playstation division, not those Hollywood Clowns.

"Santa" got me a Microsoft Surface pro 3 under the tree... :coswin:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sony = Philly Eagles, now if you could stop making excuses for Riley Cooper, that would be awesome :3cept:

You know what NFL team I stan, stop it.

Now your I hate nikkaz coach on the Racistskins ..... :kermitnunya:

Stay on topic and give a nikka the vote. :birdman:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You know what NFL team I stan, stop it.

Now your I hate nikkaz coach on the Racistskins ..... :kermitnunya:

Stay on topic and give a nikka the vote. :birdman:
Let me put it this way.. word to integrity. I wouldn't hate if you earned it
So I'll ask you. REal talk, do you believe you are the poster of the year.
That you was the best poster in this forum for the majority of 2014

Because if you don't believe that, then what are we talking about here :heh:

You need to go ahead and carry this like a 1980's TV show or movie. Where the winner has a change of heart and confesses how he's not what people thought he was. You an ol Zach Morris for school president ass nikka
And you making these Grinch moves during the holiday's too :scust:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sony = Philly Eagles, now if you could stop making excuses for Riley Cooper, that would be awesome :3cept:
You cant make this post when your entire team is based on racism :aicmon:

Everything else you sayin is right tho :yeshrug:

Didnt know you had thread making rights removed. Plenty of other bad posters should get them removed as well or lift the removal

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let me put it this way.. word to integrity. I wouldn't hate if you earned it
So I'll ask you. REal talk, do you believe you are the poster of the year.
That you was the best poster in this forum for the majority of 2014

Yes. :youfury:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You cant make this post when your entire team is based on racism :aicmon:

Everything else you sayin is right tho :yeshrug:

Didnt know you had thread making rights removed. Plenty of other bad posters should get them removed as well or lift the removal
My posting privies been gone for close to a year now :damn:

As for my team based in racism :usure: Can I blow your mind right quick?

:queen:

You should look up the origin of the word Redskin, that will give you your answer right there.
A white person didn't invent it, a indian person did. A certain tribe whose name I can't remember this moment wore red paint and called themselves Redskins just like how black ppl call each other nikka

Beef with a CAC then lead to sed CAC going "We don't like them Redskins" and thats how it became a "bad" name
Not because it was, but because white ppl wanted to turn it into a bad thing. Redskin? Oh, thats bad
So to say its a bad name is saying you surrender to white supremacy :wow:

Now, while what I said is FACT. Another Jedi Mind trick is teaching black people to Hate ****** and Sambo
Most black ppl would feel real :patrice: if called s sambo yet most have no real idea why? Just that its like saying ****** and c00n all rolled up into one big ****** joint. Oh no, ugliest word in the english language they say

I repeat.. Ugliest word every created in the english language they will often say.
But have you looked up the origin of these words.
They too was created by the black man, not the racist ass cacs who want those who they oppress to hate themselves.
You see bruh, When Africa was teaching Asia about Buddhism it was the Naga tribe who migrated to Asia.
Yes, the Nagas (what that sound like)
And Buddha while there were many Buddha's thruout history, the Buddha at the time was named... Samboa
Sambo. And the african art that depicted him? Pretty much what the Asians still use today.. which we find offensive :beli:
And the story is basically this dark watermelon nikka is jesus. Now since its offensive to the ignorant, either people need to learn the truth or else fall victim to the lie.

You really think White people traveled to Africa.. negotiated deals with Africans to buy slaves. And didn't communicate at all?
THey would have learned that these Nagas are for sale. You think they would give a fukk about spelling or pronunciation?
Eventually it turned into ****** and the rest is literally American History. Black History in America begins when they say so. But black history in America predates the Jamestown invasion. There are maps in Africa that show all of the USA that is 4,000yrs old. Indians (native americans) entire faith system is identical to african ones. They want people of color to hate themselves bruh. How else could YOU come to the conclusion that saying "Red-skin" is offensive :mjlol:
That in itself doesn't make sense... Lesson over, I'm off to grub and give sampson a hug...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My posting privies been gone for close to a year now :damn:

As for my team based in racism :usure: Can I blow your mind right quick?

:queen:

You should look up the origin of the word Redskin, that will give you your answer right there.
A white person didn't invent it, a indian person did. A certain tribe whose name I can't remember this moment wore red paint and called themselves Redskins just like how black ppl call each other nikka

Beef with a CAC then lead to sed CAC going "We don't like them Redskins" and thats how it became a "bad" name
Not because it was, but because white ppl wanted to turn it into a bad thing. Redskin? Oh, thats bad
So to say its a bad name is saying you surrender to white supremacy :wow:

Now, while what I said is FACT. Another Jedi Mind trick is teaching black people to Hate ****** and Sambo
Most black ppl would feel real :patrice: if called s sambo yet most have no real idea why? Just that its like saying ****** and c00n all rolled up into one big ****** joint. Oh no, ugliest word in the english language they say

I repeat.. Ugliest word every created in the english language they will often say.
But have you looked up the origin of these words.
They too was created by the black man, not the racist ass cacs who want those who they oppress to hate themselves.
You see bruh, When Africa was teaching Asia about Buddhism it was the Naga tribe who migrated to Asia.
Yes, the Nagas (what that sound like)
And Buddha while there were many Buddha's thruout history, the Buddha at the time was named... Samboa
Sambo. And the african art that depicted him? Pretty much what the Asians still use today.. which we find offensive :beli:
And the story is basically this dark watermelon nikka is jesus. Now since its offensive to the ignorant, either people need to learn the truth or else fall victim to the lie.

You really think White people traveled to Africa.. negotiated deals with Africans to buy slaves. And didn't communicate at all?
THey would have learned that these Nagas are for sale. You think they would give a fukk about spelling or pronunciation?
Eventually it turned into ****** and the rest is literally American History. Black History in America begins when they say so. But black history in America predates the Jamestown invasion. There are maps in Africa that show all of the USA that is 4,000yrs old. Indians (native americans) entire faith system is identical to african ones. They want people of color to hate themselves bruh. How else could YOU come to the conclusion that saying "Red-skin" is offensive :mjlol:
That in itself doesn't make sense... Lesson over, I'm off to grub and give sampson a hug...
You typed all that out just to prove my point.. Regardless of how it originated, regardless of the high school named after it. Its a very obvious racist LOGO and name. If you STAN something so hard that you cant see the OBVIOUS issues with a popular sports team being named the fukking red skins TO GO ALONG with the logo they have then no need to respond with another titan graph about it. I dont wanna have that conversation. I rather talk about ps4 vs xbox1. Some shyt that dont matter at the end of the day. Not some shyt that has something tied to the genocide of my people in real life.