2014 Arcadium Poster of the Year Thread

Vote!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Responsible Allen Iverson
Vote for yourself and you'd be tied with Rekka. :sas2:

Horrible field of nominee outside of daze. Daze by default

This is such a shame, I figured I'd vote for the least recognizable poster on the list :manny:

I know how to do this properly, but when I tried years ago. Mods got in there feelings because I told them why it wouldn't work
nikkaz real bytchmade in the roots of The Coli :smh:
They fear my leadership, cuz they don't want to give me the props I deserve. Give me my 40acres Coli :birdman:

This shyt is such a farce. Arcadium is trash :mjlol:

shawn-michaels.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LOL rekka surrounding himself with basically neutral posters. Wonder how this will play out? :rolleyes:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Ciggavelli still his only real vote :laff: where all the people that nominated him :laff:
You're so fukking obsessed with me. It's really sad man. Like for real :sitdown:

I expect to be last. I got nominated by a lot of people but they also nominated rekka and :aicmon: along with me. I'm not winning over any of those two and shouldn't. I'll take my 5th place. It's infinitely higher than you :win:

But seriously, you're becoming obsessed with me. It's getting a little creepy. I may have to put you on ignore, and I never put anybody on ignore.

I like arguing, don't get me wrong, but you're taking this obsession a little too far.

Isn't this a working night for you? Shouldn't you be out making money? Instead your sitting here trying to talk shyt on me. Don't you see anything wrong with that? Man, give it up. It's pathetic. like for real. There are a lot of pathetic posters on the coli, but you're getting real up there.

How can one person piss you off so much? You might need to get that checked out.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
A corny fakkit such as yourself will be using a vpn or whatever. Its a pointless bet for me Probably got 10 different accounts repping yourself :dead:

You cornballs crack me up.
:camby: no wonder people see this section as terrible. Guys like you run rampant. You can't even back up your claims you fakkit.
Stop ducking the bet.
If I'm meach then the admins can perma ban both accounts. If you're wrong,which you are, then you will be banned.

No more excuses. Is it a bet?

If not don't even quote me with your lame excuses fukkboy.