2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Justin Worley is in the lead for now. Things wont be set this fall, tbh.

6 games?

:playoffs:

its just like last year when jkfrazier came in talking that bowl eligible ish and i told him auburn will be lucky to even win a game:mandela:

looking at your schedule, the only game i see you guys favored in is austin peay an dosuth alabama :lol:, ill also give oyu that auburn game since your at home

western kentucky willie taggert left weapons for petrino, @oregon L, @ florida L, georgia L, south carolina L, @ bama (why even slow up) L, vanderbilt L, @ kentucky L @mizzou L,

thats 3 wins 2 from a I-AA school

gonna be a tough year

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
is ncaa gonna go after north carolina again? for those bs african american classes they were running?

damn brehs just under 2 months left shakes uncontrollaby

They should but they won't. Can't convince me members of the basketball program weren't apart of it. Kind of why I :heh: when football teams are put on probation but they don't go hard on CBB which we all know is dirty. And a blue blood program, forget about it

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
6 games?

its just like last year when jkfrazier came in talking that bowl eligible ish and i told him auburn will be lucky to even win a game:mandela:

looking at your schedule, the only game i see you guys favored in is austin peay an dosuth alabama :lol:, ill also give oyu that auburn game since your at home

western kentucky willie taggert left weapons for petrino, @oregon L, @ florida L, georgia L, south carolina L, @ bama (why even slow up) L, vanderbilt L, @ kentucky L @mizzou L,

gonna be a tough year

HA! Vols ain't losing to Kentucky, FOH. WKU :heh: (stop sticking up for your garbage midmajors). Vandy not winning at Neyland :coolye: Other will come from Mizzou or Auburn, we got component coaching now. I feel we call upset S. Carolina but I doubt it. 5 wins at least.

Please TCU sucks ass, Texas tech and Iowa State >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hoe ass horned frogs.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
So let guess what mid-loser conference Reincar will dikkride this year?

Money on Western Michigan.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
HA! Vols ain't losing to Kentucky, FOH. WKU :heh: (stop sticking up for your garbage midmajors). Vandy not winning at Neyland :coolye: Other will come from Mizzou or Auburn, we got component coaching now. I feel we call upset S. Carolina but I doubt it. 5 wins at least.

Please TCU sucks ass, Texas tech and Iowa State >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hoe ass horned frogs.

Lol your going into Lexington on senior day and winning? :childplease: stoops gonna have them boys ready

Petrino will get his revenge on the Sec, and wku is no joke

Vandy is stacked this year

Your not beating Mizzou

Butch Jones is just a little better than Dooley

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Lol your going into Lexington on senior day and winning? :childplease: stoops gonna have them boys ready

Petrino will get his revenge on the Sec, and wku is no joke

Vandy is stacked this year

Your not beating Mizzou

Butch Jones is just a little better than Dooley

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Beat Kentucky the 24 of the last 25 years. :sitdown:

fukking WKU :heh:

They will be ready for Vandy. :pancakes:

Mizzou is a toss up, Mizzou aint shyt :myman:

Butch Jones actually a winner as head coach unlike Dooley. :yes:

Best OLine and linebacker in the SEC. :king:

You going to change your avi to a Western Michigan helmet three weeks into the season :umad:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Lexington is way less intimidating than west laffayette or Corvalis lol

Low key reincar actually doesnt know shyt about college football...he throws darts at all boards and points at the two that stick. He and silkk the stalker are the two worst cfb fans on this forum easily.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Beat Kentucky the 24 of the last 25 years. :sitdown:

fukking WKU :heh:

They will be ready for Vandy. :pancakes:

Mizzou is a toss up, Mizzou aint shyt :myman:

Butch Jones actually a winner as head coach unlike Dooley. :yes:

Best OLine and linebacker in the SEC. :king:

You going to change your avi to a Western Michigan helmet three weeks into the season :umad:

The same Butch Jones that got blown out by 22 vs Derek Dooley in 2011. :pachaha:

Tennessee might upset Carolina though :whoo:

Missouri and Auburn both win 8 games in 2013. :smugfavre:

Reincar gonna dikkride Jordan Lynch again he said he was gonna expose FSU in the Orange Bowl. :ufdup:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
6 games?

gonna be a tough year

They sleeping on WKU with Petrino :blessed:

UT will beat Vandy,Carolina (upset),UK and split one of the 2 Auburn/Missouri games looks like 6-6 to me. :ehh:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
The same Butch Jones that got blown out by 22 vs Derek Dooley in 2011. :pachaha:

Tennessee might upset Carolina though :manny:

Missouri and Auburn both win 8 games in 2013. :smugfavre:

Reincar gonna dikkride Jordan Lynch again he said he was gonna expose FSU in the Orange Bowl. :ufdup:

Tennessee had way more talented team and it was at Tennessee. The game was close :manny:

Sent from your girl Tapatalk