2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. The hearing is on Tuesday but he's dropped allegations of coaches giving him info to place bets on Miami games. Either duke is a pathological liar or this shyt runs deeper than we know

Anyone with common sense realizes he's full of shyt, but the NCAA hasn't figured it out yet :snoop:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ahh: He raised Ed Reed :sadcam:rip

One of the most underrated Canes in my opinion. Was overshadowed by the other stars on that team, but was a solid player, and more importantly a big reason the swagger came back to the U in the late 90's.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
Nope. The hearing is on Tuesday but he's dropped allegations of coaches giving him info to place bets on Miami games. Either duke is a pathological liar or this shyt runs deeper than we know

And yet with all this insider info he still lost 9 million gambling :heh:

Miami's hearing with the NCAA is over now. Meetings ended earlier today and now. 16 1/2 hours for a investigation that has seemed to last a lifetime. Now we wait to see the punishment :lupe:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
And yet with all this insider info he still lost 9 million gambling :heh:

Miami's hearing with the NCAA is over now. Meetings ended earlier today and now. 16 1/2 hours for a investigation that has seemed to last a lifetime. Now we wait to see the punishment :lupe:

Really, all hate aside, all self imposed sanctions should suffice and you boys get your freedom back. This entire ordeal was a witch hunt.

Lee_Land

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hurricanes, Oil Spills, n Bounties
Really, all hate aside, all self imposed sanctions should suffice and you boys get your freedom back. This entire ordeal was a witch hunt.

:salute:

I've been going back and forth about what gonna happen. 2 bowl bans, missed out on the ACC champ this year. Can't put a number on the recruits but they all seem to be wary of it. Looking on the surface you'd think that would be enough considering how they handled the case but idk man... Idk :to:

I just feel so bad for Golden, on signing day dude looked ready to quit:ray:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
is ncaa gonna go after north carolina again? for those bs african american classes they were running?

damn brehs just under 2 months left shakes uncontrollaby