2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Lines for Week 8
  • Miami (FL) opens as a 9 pt favorite at UNC-Chapel Hill
  • In the most recent game of the century, Florida St. opens as a 3 pt favorite over the Clemson Tigers
  • In a game that some people in the eastern portion of our state think they can win, Auburn is a 14 point underdog at Kyle Field vs. Texas A&M
  • Oregon is a 37.5 pt favorite vs. Washington St.
  • Ohio St. is favored by 17 vs. Iowa
  • Alabama is a 28 pt favorite vs. Arkansas
  • Tennessee is a 7pt home underdog to the visiting South Carolina Gamecocks
  • After a pair of tough losses, Washington travels to Arizona St. as a 3pt underdog
  • Never thought I'd live to see the day where I said this: Florida vs. Mizzou is a Pick 'em
  • They wanted to be big boys in the league this year, and after a 3 game skid within the division, Ole Miss is a 9.5 pt dog to the LSU Tigers (Welcome to the big time)
  • Oklahoma St. is a 7pt favorite over TCU
  • After a tough loss to Utah, Stanford is a 7 pt favorite over undefeated UCLA
  • In a game that couldn't happen to nicer people, USC vs. Notre Dame is a Pick 'em
  • After suffering the death blow to their national championship hopes, the Georgia Bulldogs go to Vanderbilt as 9.5pt favorites

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lines for Week 8
  • Miami (FL) opens as a 9 pt favorite at UNC-Chapel Hill
  • In the most recent game of the century, Florida St. opens as a 3 pt favorite over the Clemson Tigers
  • In a game that some people in the eastern portion of our state think they can win, Auburn is a 14 point underdog at Kyle Field vs. Texas A&M
  • Oregon is a 37.5 pt favorite vs. Washington St.
  • Ohio St. is favored by 17 vs. Iowa
  • Alabama is a 28 pt favorite vs. Arkansas
  • Tennessee is a 7pt home underdog to the visiting South Carolina Gamecocks
  • After a pair of tough losses, Washington travels to Arizona St. as a 3pt underdog
  • Never thought I'd live to see the day where I said this: Florida vs. Mizzou is a Pick 'em
  • They wanted to be big boys in the league this year, and after a 3 game skid within the division, Ole Miss is a 9.5 pt dog to the LSU Tigers (Welcome to the big time)
  • Oklahoma St. is a 7pt favorite over TCU
  • After a tough loss to Utah, Stanford is a 7 pt favorite over undefeated UCLA
  • In a game that couldn't happen to nicer people, USC vs. Notre Dame is a Pick 'em
  • After suffering the death blow to their national championship hopes, the Georgia Bulldogs go to Vanderbilt as 9.5pt favorites

gosh damn at that oregon spread :wow:

lol at stanford a fav over ucla,stanford has been figured out

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I know for sure Oregon will beat Wazzu by more than 37, and Marcus Mariota will have only played 1 4th Quarter all year.

yeah i know they will, lol they gave up 28 points in the fourth to oregon state

oregon has covered every spread so far this year

im sure helfrich is betting lol

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
yeah i know they will, lol they gave up 28 points in the fourth to oregon state

oregon has covered every spread so far this year

im sure helfrich is betting lol

Saban isn't lol we really don't care about spreads, we just beat people. I wanna see Alabama v.s Oregon so bad though :ohlawd: like 3 years in the making.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Saban isn't lol we really don't care about spreads, we just beat people. I wanna see Alabama v.s Oregon so bad though :ohlawd: like 3 years in the making.

it would be great, especially that month for both teams to prepare for each other.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
That Clemson spread dropped quick as shyt. 2-3 weeks ago they were an 8.5 pt fave. Now 2.5 underdog? shyts a Pick'em if I ever seen one