2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
michigan is ranked 18 and UNDEFEATED. HOW Can they be OVERrated?

dumb huckleberry
Auburn is 4-1 and has played 3 conference games winning 2 of them. How can we "suck" using your "eye" test you clown?

Auburn would be UNDEFEATED playing michigan's GARBAGE schedule as well.

Big 10 football. :scusthov:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Auburn is 4-1 and has played 3 conference games winning 2 of them. How can we "suck" using your "eye" test you clown?

Auburn would be UNDEFEATED playing michigan's GARBAGE schedule as well.
You're getting heated. Lets look at Auburn's vaunted schedule and its 2 amazing conference wins (it is the SEC afterall :ld: )

Saturday
Aug. 31 Washington State Cougars
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL Won 31-24 --- Home game against wazu - garbage - not impressive

Sept. 7 Arkansas State Red Wolves
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL Won 38-9 --- Garbage, worse than either Akron or Uconn

Sept. 14 Mississippi State Bulldogs
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL Won 24-20 --- the absolute bottom of the conference, this game is trash and it was at home, and you only won by FOUR

Sept. 21 at LSU Tigers
Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA Lost 35-21 --- you lost nuff said

Oct. 5 Ole Miss Rebels
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL Won 30-22 --- the absolute bottom of the conference, this game is trash and it was at home, and you gave up 20. Minnesoa > OLE MISS

Saturday
Oct. 12 Western Carolina Catamounts you gotta be effin' kidding me

you dumb hillbilly, don't you dare talk to me about quality of wins or schedule because auburn is giving up 3 touchdowns a game to TRASH and you are going to get DESTROYED by aTm and STILL have more trash in florida ATLANTIC on the schedule.

Auburn SUCKS

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You're getting heated. Lets look at Auburn's vaunted schedule and its 2 amazing conference wins (it is the SEC afterall :ld: )

Saturday
Aug. 31 Washington State Cougars
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL Won 31-24 --- Home game against wazu - garbage - not impressive

Sept. 7 Arkansas State Red Wolves
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL Won 38-9 --- Garbage, worse than either Akron or Uconn

Sept. 14 Mississippi State Bulldogs
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL Won 24-20 --- the absolute bottom of the conference, this game is trash and it was at home, and you only won by FOUR

Sept. 21 at LSU Tigers
Tiger Stadium, Baton Rouge, LA Lost 35-21 --- you lost nuff said

Oct. 5 Ole Miss Rebels
Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, AL Won 30-22 --- the absolute bottom of the conference, this game is trash and it was at home, and you gave up 20. Minnesoa > OLE MISS

Saturday
Oct. 12 Western Carolina Catamounts you gotta be effin' kidding me

you dumb hillbilly, don't you dare talk to me about quality of wins or schedule because auburn is giving up 3 touchdowns a game to TRASH and you are going to get DESTROYED by aTm and STILL have more trash in florida ATLANTIC on the schedule.

YOU IGNORANT BUFFOON.

Saturday
Aug. 31 Central Michigan Chippewas
Michigan Stadium, Won 59-9 --- Played a team that is bad even in the MAC. Garbage.

Sept. 7 Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Michigan Stadium, Won 41-30 --- A shell of last year's team. Garbage.

Sept. 14 Akron
Michigan Stadium Won 28-24 --- If the refs hadn't cheated they would've beat Michigan. They won by FOUR against a team coached by Tater Tot and his ragtag team of losers. The whole fanbase was ashamed except for you. Garbage.

Sept. 21 at UConn
Michigan Stadium Won 24-21 --- A close game against UConn. UCONN. They won't win a game this season. Nothing needs to be said. Garbage.

Oct. 5 Minnesota
Michigan Stadium Won 42-13 --- They didn't even have a head coach. Trash doesn't describe the state of that program. THIS IS YOUR BEST WIN THIS SEASON.

Saturday
Oct. 12 Penn State --- Just lost by 20 to a trash Indiana program. :aicmon:

The Big 10 is the epitome of mediocrity and is the reason why no one respects the conference anymore. You have two ranked teams left on your schedule, both of whom you'll probably lose to. Ole Miss and Mississippi State would run the Big 10. We all remember what happened last time you played a team from Mississippi. Lemme refresh yo memory.

Keep blowing that horn breh. We all know Michigan is terry cloth....BEATING AKRON AND UCONN BY A COMBINED 7 POINTS, HOKE IS A JOKE :russ:

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I'm heated? Let's talk about the great Michigan and its UNDEAFTED status with one conference win(waste management status).

Saturday
Aug. 31 Central Michigan Chippewas
Michigan Stadium, Won 59-9 --- Played a team that is bad even in the MAC. Garbage.

Sept. 7 Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Michigan Stadium, Won 41-30 --- A shell of last year's team. Garbage.

Sept. 14 Akron
Michigan Stadium Won 28-24 --- If the refs hadn't cheated they would've beat Michigan. You won by FOUR. Garbage.

Sept. 21 at UConn
Michigan Stadium Won 24-21 --- A close game against UConn. UCONN. Nothing needs to be said. Garbage.

Oct. 5 Minnesota
Michigan Stadium Won 42-13 --- They didn't even have a head coach. Garbage.

Saturday
Oct. 12 Penn State --- Just lost by 20 to a trash Indiana program. :aicmon:

DON'T EVER TALK TO ME ABOUT GARBAGE SCHEDULES YOU IGNORANT BUFFOON. The Big 10 is the epitome of mediocrity and is the reason why no one respects the conference anymore. You have two ranked teams left on your schedule, both of whom you'll probably lose to.
Central michigan > Arkansas State
Akron > Western Carolina
Uconn = Mississippi state
Minnesota > washington state
Penn State > Ole Miss
LSU > Notre Dame, but michigan won :heh: and auburn lost :sitdown:

You simple, banjo strumming bushwacker, :ufdup: auburn is garbge and hasn't played anyone and HAS A LOSS in its only legit game. Michigan scores more and gives up less than auburn. Theres a reason you aren't getting any respect Jethro. And unlike michigan, it ain't bias.

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
and to be frank, i really..really don't care about you skoal pouch football teams...but the wins over ole miss, miss state, western kentucky, west carolina, no...I don't respect that and I don't respect you. No bias will influence me enough to act like that strong or that those wins are anything. Meanwhile Michigan dominates minnesota who in the sec would be equal to or greather than those teams, and goes DOWN in ranking.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Meanwhile Michigan dominates minnesota who in the sec would be equal to or greather than those teams, and goes DOWN in ranking.
There's a reason for that you biased fool. The pollsters know Minnesota and Michigan are irrelevant. It will be painly obviously by the end of the season.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Central michigan > Arkansas State
Akron > Western Carolina
Uconn = Mississippi state
Minnesota > washington state
Penn State > Ole Miss

I know you were educated by the finest part time schoolteachers at EMU but please be reasonable. All of our wins are better than yours.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
There's a reason for that you biased fool. The pollsters know Minnesota and Michigan are irrelevant. It will be painly obviously by the end of the season.
Just like 2 years ago when michigan won the sugar bowl right. And Auburn was in the Bushes.com Bowl?

The schools I listed, have never won anything and are the DEFINITION of irrelevant.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Did this dude say Penn state> ole miss?
penn state that got beat by ucf? :laff:

who are we really talking about here? The ole mis that gave up 35 at home to vanderbilt? that lost and gave up 30 to a garbage auburn team? that has a win over the vaunted south east missouri redhawks? Ole miss is total garbage

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The combined record of Michigan's trash opponents faced so far this year is 11-17. :scusthov:

The combined record of Auburn's superior opponents so far is 16-11. :myman:

Pretty easy to see using the eye test that Michigan has been playin statpadding its wins for the past 100+ years using this metric. Can't fool me though. :jawalrus: