J-Roc_Got_Lean.gif

petrino-r-u-mad.gif
scaled.php

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Considering I've been stuck in the crib all weekend and bored shytless, I've bought tix for Clemson-Maryland, Wake-FSU, BC-FSU, Penn St-Michigan, W. Va-Texas, and 3 Ravens games. Next payday can't get here quick enough

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take ya pick. :smugfavre:

Your place or mine? :youngsabo:

I still remember that '02 game and where i was like it was yesterday.It was a afternoon game.Dont put that 2nd half on there,yall almost choked that shyt.We played yall to the wire both years.And we were horrible in '03 yall shoulda blown us the fukk out.But thats not the stoops way.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've bought tix for Clemson-Maryland, Wake-FSU, BC-FSU, Penn St-Michigan, W. Va-Texas, and 3 Ravens games. Next payday can't get here quick enough
Damn bro.You going to all those games?

Im going to slow down this year and save a little bit of money.Past 2 years ive been going too ham!Only game i plan on going to is the national championship if its against a opponent i would like to see like a USC-Bama match up or some kind of legendary game like that.If its ohio state im not going.Ill probably cave in and get tickets to the lsu game though once the season starts. :lupe: