2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Nervous about this season.... It can be another 10 win season for OU or an 8-4 season..... Here's what I hope happens....

Blake Bell is as good throwing the football as his HS senior highlight film showed. IMHO, OU let him get too big and he is more Belldozer than a Sammy Bradford QB. Less running more passing.

I pray that we have a good front defensive front(especially the front 4) or it's gonna be a long season.

I hope the OL got tougher and is ready to take pressure off an untested Bell. We need a robust rushing attack THIS SEASON.

A successful season would be winning the Big XII outright, beating ND away and winning a BCS bowl game. Beating Texas, O-State while winning a bowl game would be acceptable. Losing more than 3 games or losing to Texas and O-State isn't acceptable.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
The espn comment section has to be the second worse thing on the net after the yahoo comments section
Cause #ITWAN half these comments wouldn't come from white posters
Adrian E Alvarez
This rule is absurd. How can everyone profit from this kid except him? If they aren't going to pay the players, at least let them make money on the open market. If there's a market for his autographs, he should be able to take advantage of it.

275939_684959820_1560127589_q.jpg

Nick Lopitz
Time for ESPN to ruin another career...
1 hour ago

Robert Glydewell
This rule is stupid. Every college player should collectively sign autographs and sell them.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." - Thomas Jefferson.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G I went to detroit this weekend, took in a tiges game at a beautiful ass stadium, went to novi, went to pontiac, went to southfield, went to lansing and saw my first college stadium even though it was your little brothers that wasn't lame ol university of buffalo, i shed a tear

:noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they don't suspend Manziel too early. Seems realistic he gets to play Alabama before they make a decision