how many more teams gonna go the chrome helmet route

they do be looking good tho

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That the new uniforms??

Vols need to bring black the black jerseys.

yea, i didnt like it tenessee is one of those schools with the big tradition they should only make subtle changes. the same way penn state does theirs.

HXWOZCNGNXPUHZN.20130724170948.jpg

PPNBCMHYMJUVRMO.20130724170948.jpg
miami(oh) big ben roethlisburghers alma mater

those are ugly to me

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
To all the Clemson fans. Can you give me a scouting report on Brandon Ford. The Pats signed him as a UDFA. And with Ahern being about that life. It is looking like dude might be a good fit as a flex TE. Looking at youtube vids of him, he seems to have good hands and run nice routes. I doubt he makes the 53, but he is looking like a good TC binkie off youtube vids..

Ford started out as a WR but in all honesty he moved b/c he was just too damn slow compared to the incoming WR's that came in during his Sophomore year. LIke you stated...he runs good routes but i think that's b/c of his WR days. He's very sure handed but he is kind of on the short side to excel on a pro level. In my opinion he under achieved throughout his career though but was very clutch in big games...like versus Auburn and very clutch again LSU. With that said...i still feel he has a good upside if given the chance. He would be very good in a 2 TE set.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
:russ: yall nikkas aint bout that action. we the real down here

:skip:

:heh: We'll see how those new DB's hold up if y'all don't get any pressure from that D-line. I do see Ray Drew doing big things for ya'll and that Jenkin's kid could take over for Jarvis Jones at LB. But 3 starters returning on defense...:whoa: ... Sammy and Boyd could be :eat: all day.

And :pacspit: Gurshall... them fukk boi's both came down to either picking GA or Clemson and they snubs my squad...so :slapfight: :angry:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
:heh: We'll see how those new DB's hold up if y'all don't get any pressure from that D-line. I do see Ray Drew doing big things for ya'll and that Jenkin's kid could take over for Jarvis Jones at LB. But 3 starters returning on defense...:whoa: ... Sammy and Boyd could be :eat: all day.

And :pacspit: Gurshall... them fukk boi's both came down to either picking GA or Clemson and they snubs my squad...so :slapfight: :angry:

im comfortable with the dbs. swann and bowman made plays last season and if 2 freshman dbs gotta play behind them im cool with that. our safeties are :manny: but then again we gave up big plays last year so who knows?garrison smith, herrera and jordan jenkins did good last year tho. im not too worried about the defense really but these nikkas keep me pessimistic on a yearly basis they havent beat a Great team in forever but as a Georgia nikka i have to talk shyt regardless cause thats what nikkas do :pachaha:

we deal with kittens every year we'll see breh