2013 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He looked fine, he did what he had to put his team in a postion to win. Sadly Oregon's kicker failed them again. Stanford is a great team, with a great coach.

From a pure betting stand point opinion on that game

And you know what, fukk you with regards to that Oregon Stanford game. If I am not mistaken you hopped onto a OT live bet and did not tell anybody(Stanford for the win). I am still pissed about that. :russ:

lol i did
stanford was paying like 3/1

but remember oregon kicker missed that kick only thing that saved me

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Edward, who is the kid at QB for the Wolves you guys are hyped about?
Devin Gardner. Plays more like braxton miller ben roethisberger than denard robinson. He perfers to stay in the pocket and is a great passer. Much more natural qb than denard but can scramble IF needed. Idk about hyped but we are excited to see him in a prostyle offense than being wedged into denards offense last year as he failed.

Shane morris next year though? :whew: youtube that kid...hes a freshman this year and i'm hoping we dont need to burn his redshirt.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
One comment and a couple big ten pac twelve questions

After awards are passed out, and leading into the combine..TAYLOR LEWAN and Jadeveon Clowney will be 1 and 2 in the draft depending on order. The first qb, and heisman likely will be AJ Mcarron. Heisman will come down to he and clowney, bama will have more wins however.

Questions:

Big ten:

• Is it big two and little ten again? Does anyone else deserve national respect thus year?
  • Michigan state is dead. 5 wins maybe, agreed?
  • Who turns the corner first...nebraska, wisconsin, or northwestern?
  • What are marquee out of conference games this year? (no, MI @ uconn doesnt count)
  • We know the top qbs, what are the 3 best RBs this year?

Pac twelve:
  • If Sarkesian goes 7-6 again, is his job in trouble in washington?
  • How hot is lane kiffin's seat?
  • I'm going to oregon vs TN this year :krs:...will this be close even?
  • How much did stanord lose this year, especially in the trenches?
  • In general, who do you all have in the pac 12 title game?

i agree, michigan state lost alot on d, and really added nothing on ofense, and they lost levean bell the only reason they were bowl eligible last year. plus their away games are brutal, @notre dame, iowa, @ nebraska, @ northwestern

I think northwestern turns the corner first, excellent coach in fitzgerald, good recuriting and a good offense. Nebraska lost a ton of talent and bo pelini been choking for years. Wisky new coach question mark at qb.

nebrasa v ucla step 14
nebraska v sdsu sep 21
northwestern v cal aug 31
ohio state v cal sep 14
wisconsin v arizona state step 14
wisky v byu nov 9

ameer abdullah
zach zwinak
james white

sarkesian is on the hot seat

lane kiffin seat is hotter than hell

damn breh oregon by 40 lol

stanford lost a good amount however they have alot of dudes ready to step up

pac 12 game = oregon v arizona state

ucla got a tough ass schedule, usc, arizona state, arizona, oregon, stanford, cal, utah, washington, and these idiots scheduled a ooc against pistol run nevada and then nebraska

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
what a joke, so tell me the negatives on pachall? he was the top qb in terms of passing efficiency last year before he was suspended.

manziel is not the best qb in the fbs, without kliff kingbsury, swope you will see

so you put kevin hogan on your list, a guy who has never thrown for 300 yards in a game, and has only thrown for more than two tds in a game twice, over pachall, over carr? over fales? even over a chuckie keeton?

jordan lynch plays in the mac, and its ludicrous to include him even tohugh i like him over a david fales, a chuckie keeton, a carr, even over a taylor martinez

Pachall plays in Big 12 where unless you're Oklahoma there's no such thing as a pass defense. So he get docked for that big time. :yes:

Lolz, Manziel destroy Oklahoma without Kliff, and Sumlin is there also, you know was an offensive coord before. :heh:

Hogan play well after taking over mid season plus he just a sophomore, he's in a run-oriented offense of course he wont get 300 yards as a frosh :ufdup:

I just say Lynch to get a reaction outta you. :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
pac 12 game = oregon v arizona state

ucla got a tough ass schedule, usc, arizona state, arizona, oregon, stanford, cal, utah, washington, and these idiots scheduled a ooc against pistol run nevada and then nebraska
Breh aint NOBODY scared of motherfukking water pistol nevada...and az state in the pac twelve title game :childplease:

Last edited:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
reincar top ten teams

1. alabama
2. oregon
3. ohio state
4. tcu
5. stanford
6. texas a&m
7. georgia
8. clemson
9. boise state
10. louisville

Stop it breh, Boise got a piss poor schedule, I won't take them seriously like every year. I wont be surprised they lose to BYU. lmao @ TCU over everyone expect Boise. Yeah Right.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
To all the Clemson fans. Can you give me a scouting report on Brandon Ford. The Pats signed him as a UDFA. And with Ahern being about that life. It is looking like dude might be a good fit as a flex TE. Looking at youtube vids of him, he seems to have good hands and run nice routes. I doubt he makes the 53, but he is looking like a good TC binkie off youtube vids..

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The stadium done :ohhh:.

Husky Stadium is one of the livest stadiums in the country,
Idk man, i was really unimpressed when i moved here with the place. Autzen destroys it in every way. With the remodel they have a chance to be really respectful...because that lake washington backdrop? :whoo: gorgeous...best scene in college football outside the rose bowl. And maybe better if the remodel is as good as it looked and looks on the outside.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
The stadium done :ohhh:.

Husky Stadium is one of the livest stadiums in the country,

It is close to being done, and it looks good..

fnmc.jpg

ypow.jpg

ov0b.jpg

lhu.jpg

1072268_568610843197388_552894526_o.jpg

SEATTLE - Husky Stadium (72,500 -> 70,500) - Page 12 - SkyscraperCity