2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I despise VolNation 99% of the time. The recruiting forum, bball forum, and about 5% of the football and coaching rumors threads are actually worth a damn.

The rest is just an embarrassing fan base digging a deeper hole.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
And why would Strong go to Tennessee anyway?

He's going to get a solid contract from The Ville just off using the Tennessee interview as a bargaining chip.

If he takes the job at UT and struggles he's gone in 3 seasons. He could sit around at Louisville and collect big checks at a secure job in the WORST CASE SCENARIO. Best case scenario he's sitting around waiting for a better job to open up while his stock improves.

More to lose than to gain going to Tennessee.

I'd LOVE to see him there. I would be very happy, and very excited for UT going forward.

I just don't see it, for the reasons I previously stated.

Jimbo Fisher and Gundy are some other names

Apparently Mora's name just got tossed in.

It's impossible to know, really.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
I despise VolNation 99% of the time. The recruiting forum, bball forum, and about 5% of the football and coaching rumors threads are actually worth a damn.

The rest is just an embarrassing fan base digging a deeper hole.

I know all SEC forum are bad but VN take the cake. They're mad delusional over there.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I know all SEC forum are bad but VN take the cake. They're mad delusional over there.

from my years perusing the SEC web boards, I'd say UT is in the top 4 or 5 of delusional fan bases.

wait til Bama or LSU lose their amazing head coaches, they'll be right back up there going crazy.

arkansas fans always take the cake IMO. ole miss can get bad too. state was bad before they got humbled by all their major opponents.

UGA boards are begging for Richt to go on the hot seat.

just go to SECRant.com and look around. All fan bases are well accounted for, and all are lunatics

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since we're talking coaches...what's the likelyhood that Cowher would finally come back to coaching and maybe go the college route?

He's basically just a tease at this point...I feel like he'll never come back to coaching. He's whatever on CBS, though...he's not a GAWD of football analysis like Gruden is:smugdraper:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:laugh: Don't do it Kirby

word is its between Kirby and Gus

and some have said Gus turned us down :to:

i hate this fakkit so much

YellaFellaProduct.JPG

Status