50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
so all that Gruden talk was just that, talk :cheff:

frankly i think Gruden isnt even a good coach, Strong deserves it

but we both know how it is for black coaches in general down here

how many people call Trooper Taylor a "thug"(aka white folks new way of calling folks a ******) just because he wears his hat backwards

:smh: fooking crackas

:laugh: @ someone making "if charlie strong was white" thread. :salute:

:popcorn:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
so all that Gruden talk was just that, talk :cheff:

frankly i think Gruden isnt even a good coach, Strong deserves it

but we both know how it is for black coaches in general down here

how many people call Trooper Taylor a "thug"(aka white folks new way of calling folks a ******) just because he wears his hat backwards

hol up they say that? :heh:he's the main reason ya'll are able to recruit some of the players you do. is he staying in auburn with the new regime?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
after a reporter asked case mccoy if he could throw an out route in the post-game on saturday he told the guy he could and he's been throwing since he was three and then stormed out of the press room. it's a bytch move and pretty clear he hasn't improved at throwing that route since he was three.

i woulda cussed that reporter out calling him all kind of fakkits and mfers. what they gon do fine me?:youngsabo:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep I was reading volnation yesterday and those country bamas do not want Strong. None of them could even come up with a legit reason as to why they do not want him either. Hope Strong can do something that TN hasn't done in 7 years. Beat UF.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Yep I was reading volnation yesterday and those country bamas do not want Strong. None of them could even come up with a legit reason as to why they do not want him either. Hope Strong can do something that TN hasn't done in 7 years. Beat UF.

:deadrose: at the OPs screen name and tag "You can call me Cracker":lolbron:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vanderbilt's James Franklin votes Notre Dame fourth in coaches poll | al.com

For all those who think Notre Dame would have taken more than one loss this year if it played in the SEC, Vanderbilt coach James Franklin agrees with you.

Franklin voted Notre Dame fourth behind three SEC schools on his USA TODAY coaches poll ballot this week. Franklin voted Alabama No. 1, Georgia No. 2 and Florida No. 3.

"This is what you have to understand: it's an opinion," Franklin told the Tennessean on Monday. "But it's an educated opinion. I've coached in the ACC. I've coached in the Big 12. I've coached in the Pac-10. I've coached in the SEC. I've coached in the NFL. So I think I have a pretty good understanding of what these conferences are like and what our conference is like.

"The other thing is we've played Florida. We've played Georgia. We've played South Carolina. We also played Wake Forest, who played Notre Dame the week before (Vanderbilt). So I've studied all these teams on film, and that's my opinion. I don't mean it to be disrespectful to anybody else. I have tremendous respect for Notre Dame, what they've done this year -- great year. But it's just an opinion. They can prove me wrong the day after the (BCS championship), but that's just how I feel."

Franklin placed six SEC teams in the top eight, with LSU at No. 5, Texas A&M No. 7 and South Carolina No. 8.

The final poll had a top five of Notre Dame, Alabama, Oregon, Florida and Georgia, in that order.

Only two other coaches who voted in the poll did not have Notre Dame No. 1 -- Middle Tennessee's Rick Stockstill and Texas Tech's Tommy Tuberville, each of whom had the Fighting Irish No. 2 behind Alabama.

The 12-1 Crimson Tide and the 12-0 Fighting Irish will meet in Miami on Jan. 7 in the BCS championship game.

Franklin da gawd :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.