2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Hearing some good things coming out of camp this year. I think a 8-10 win season is in store for Auburn. I think we'll lose to UGA, Bama, and LSU. All the other games are winnable.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
we'll have a top 10 defense as well. pretty much all the pieces are in place including some crafty ass receivers but the qb is the only question mark. shame considering all the great qbs that come out of this state.

But you had a top ten d last year to.

I like Texas, but it's hard to win consistently in the big 12 without a strong aerial attack, especially if playing from behind.

You got geno smith, Landry jones, Seth doege, pachall, even with a stout d can you keep up with this offenses wih a power rushing game?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:comeon: everyone looks good facing themselves...

Trust me, the coaches thought camp was shytty was last year as did insiders. I think there will be some marked improvement on both sides of the ball.

Also, Kiehl Frazier has been announced as the starting QB. I think his best case scenario is a bigger Russell Wilson, which is pretty damn good.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wwe_royal_rumble_2012_feat__santino_marella_by_windows8osx-d4jfbff.jpg

Bama 41 Michigan 6

Auburn wont win more than 6 games

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hoping the young USC defense can step it up this year and Barkley keeps those INT's to a minimum.....

usc defense is atrocious and will be this year

but you guys will score 40-50 points a game, so it won't be a problem untill you run into a oregon or a washington with keith price throwing 50 times a gay

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Trust me, the coaches thought camp was shytty was last year as did insiders. I think there will be some marked improvement on both sides of the ball.

Also, Kiehl Frazier has been announced as the starting QB. I think his best case scenario is a bigger Russell Wilson, which is pretty damn good.

:beli:

gene chizik is a horrible coach who was lucky to get cam newton and have a offensive wizard like malzahn on his taf

how much longer will you stand for this bum?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:beli:

gene chizik is a horrible coach who was lucky to get cam newton and have a offensive wizard like malzahn on his taf

how much longer will you stand for this bum?

How is he a bum? Our recruiting has never been better. The program is making more money than ever. We came off the championship with maybe the youngest team in the nation last season, shytty QB play, shytty defensive coaching (Roof), major injuries, with one of the hardest schedules I've seen and still won 8 games and went .500 in the SEC.

The people love him right now. I'm fine with him. If we're still winning 7-8 games a year by 2014, then he's gotta go. I think we'll be back in the SEC championship and possibly national championship conversation in a year or two if our recruiting pans out.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm curious if South Carolina can be a surprise team out of the SEC, that LSU game in death valley is deadly for them though

Status
Not open for further replies.