2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
They always had QB issues with Griese vs Driesbach and Brady vs Henson they seemed to underachieve too much outside of the 97 title team.

Thanks Lloyd. Top 3 talent in the country year in and year out ... but could hardly put it all together consistantly.

This dude Mack Brown is proving to be Lloyd 2.0

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
How come you Seminole nikkas are acting like I'm shytting on you? :merchant: I like the Noles. I've had three friends play on FSU recently (kinda recent.) But why are you cats acting like ya'll aint known for underachieving? Aint shyt wrong with that. Aint nothing Jimbo wont be able to finally right. :jawalrus:

Edit: A home and home with FSU would be dope. Plus, at least our players would be able to see some good looking hoes .. unlike them beastly bytches in Ann Arbor. :sadcam:

That underachieving was pretty much Bowden hanging around for way too long. We get too much heat for the media being late catching on to the BS coaching and recruiting we did early in the decade. The 01 class was flops and the 04-07 classes were straight up :trash: after all the hype it had and the recruiting got worse and worse.

Jimbo doing the damn thing as far as recruiting but his offense better get its shyt together this season. We got too much talent on defense to be losing 4 games.

It's a damn shame FSU get dissed like ND for being overranked year after year :sadbron: Hopefully this year they can live up to the hype i'm tired of stanning these nikkas only to watch them lose at home to bum ass UVA or Wake type squads. :shaq2:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
vandy played solid football down the stretch last year. if jordan rodgers can become more consistent thrower, they have playmakers in zac stacy who had 1193 yards rushing last year and wr jordan matthews on the perimeter who had 778 yards receiving and 19 ypc last year.

after rodgers became the starter they didnt have any quality wins but they blew out army, kentucky, and wake forest and didnt have a loss by more than 7 points. they choked away the game against arkansas and gave georgia all they could handle. it could be a very good game.

Refs fukked them over in the Florida game too down the stretch they almost won that game.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Plus, at least our players would be able to see some good looking hoes .. unlike them beastly bytches in Ann Arbor. :sadcam:

glad it just wasn't me......I remember the wolverines came down to KC to play in the NCAA tourney against OU one yr and I swear every chick there in maize and blue looked like they had just rolled out of bed...straight :trash: status

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Thanks Lloyd. Top 3 talent in the country year in and year out ... but could hardly put it all together consistantly.

This dude Mack Brown is proving to be Lloyd 2.0

I was mad as fukk after they lost to UCLA in 2000 at the Rose Bowl. Funny out here how all the SC fans now used to ride with the Bruins back in the Freddie Mitchell,Deshaun Foster days.

I'm thinking how Michigan gonna lose with Henson at QB,A-Train at RB, David Terrell and Marquise Walker at WR and plenty of NFL talented cats on defense. I remember watching that 54-51 game vs Northwestern that year :whoo: crazy ass offense. Michigan in the 90's was like FSU in the 00's but y'all actually beat your main rival.:youngsabo:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I was mad as fukk after they lost to UCLA in 2000 at the Rose Bowl. Funny out here how all the SC fans now used to ride with the Bruins back in the Freddie Mitchell,Deshaun Foster days.

I'm thinking how Michigan gonna lose with Henson at QB,A-Train at RB, David Terrell and Marquise Walker at WR and plenty of NFL talented cats on defense. I remember watching that 54-51 game vs Northwestern that year :whoo: crazy ass offense. Michigan in the 90's was like FSU in the 00's but y'all actually beat your main rival.:youngsabo:

USC fans never rode for UCLA.....1997 & 98 were two of the best years in UCLA's football program.....you live in Pasadena bruh? cause in LA USC was always getting support....even when we sucked under coach Hackett......I played from 1998-2001 for SC....

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
USC fans never rode for UCLA.....1997 & 98 were two of the best years in UCLA's football program.....you live in Pasadena bruh? cause in LA USC was always getting support....even when we sucked under coach Hackett......I played from 1998-2001 for SC....

Nah i'm talking about the frontrunning/casual ass UCLA/LA sports fans who jumped ship. After they win streak vs SC came to an end UCLA football fan went :deadrose: all of the sudden. I used to go to school with a bunch of those types back in HS they was all on Cade McNown nuts then 5 years later I see em screaming Matt Leinart the man.

You was on the SC team that played at FSU in 98? :ohhh: What position did you play I went to a couple games at the Coliseum back in 2001 during Carroll first year.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nah i'm talking about the frontrunning/casual ass UCLA/LA sports fans who jumped ship. After they win streak vs SC came to an end UCLA football fan went :deadrose: all of the sudden. I used to go to school with a bunch of those types back in HS they was all on Cade McNown nuts then 5 years later I see em screaming Matt Leinart the man.

You was on the SC team that played at FSU in 98? :ohhh: What position did you play I went to a couple games at the Coliseum back in 2001 during Carroll first year.

I was on defense bruh.....that was a long ass day for my ass against FSU...we all thought we was gonna shock them nikkaz......:sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Florida state is winning the acc

Once clemson got figured out last year it was downhill

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
will this be the year FSU finally does something again?

how good will logan thomas be?

what will penn states opening day be like?

so excited for this season to start

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Florida state is winning the acc

Once clemson got figured out last year it was downhill

Tell that to Va Tech

Clemson got injured...that's what happened. Our o line was injury plagued...Ellington was gimpy....Watkins had a separated shoulder...Dwayne Allen was hurt nearly the whole year.

Then realize that the whole playbook wasn't in...that was just playmakers making plays...they actually know the offense now.

I still think next year will be Clemson's break out year....but we will still be just as capable of winning the ACC this ye

Status
Not open for further replies.