2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
yea his shoulder is a bit banged up. Muschamp will name the starter next week but it seems like Brissett is going to be the opening day starter (even though both will play in the opener). Won't matter much is our sh!tty OL and suspect WR's don't improve.

I still got nightmares of Jarvis Jones last year DESTROYING us :snoop:

Well your QB had one leg :manny:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only problem for you is ... you gonna be one of the only jehova witnesses come September 1st :heh:

No gifts for you my man.

MICHIGAN 24
Bama 21

:myman:

Nah,i got all kinds of W's stacked under my shyt.You the ones who tree bout to be looking like charlie browns christmas.

charlie-brown-tree.jpg

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Thinking about flying to Dallas for that Michigan-Bama game. Still got my ticket connect in Ft Worth

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
texas rushing attack this year. :ohlawd:

We bout to surprise some people. D is legit. Gray and Brown tearin it up in camp. Passing will surprise some people. I think we can really control the clock on some of these soft Big 12 defenses. Edmund and Hicks bout to :stylin: on some niccas.

Texas D-Line :ohlawd:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We bout to surprise some people. D is legit. Gray and Brown tearin it up in camp. Passing will surprise some people. I think we can really control the clock on some of these soft Big 12 defenses. Edmund and Hicks bout to :stylin: on some niccas.

Texas D-Line :ohlawd:

my only concern is qb, tight end, and the center position. espinosa is nothing more than a backup imo. i wish they would have worked flowers more into that role earlier in the offseason. but we know how mack is with centx kids, they have to be beyond terrible in order to be benched. as for ash, i'll believe it when i see it. i saw a lot of garret gilbert in him last season (and i dont mean the squinty eyes). he needs to play with more confidence and decisiveness. he seems very slow when progressing thru his reads.

gray, brown, bergeron, johnson, and monroe is going to be :ohlawd:

defense is stacked with at least 8 future nfl players. secondary is the best in the country imo. i think the freshman dtackle from brenham is going to be a problem from the jump. edmund is a monster too. i saw him on campus the other day...he is a big kid. the whole team looks bigger this year with mad dawg taking a backseat.

we are definitely a sleeper this year but i tend to agree with rein. we will still need a formidable passing game to win in this pass happy league. there will be days when the run game is sluggish and ash is going to have to make some plays in the air. i think that determines whether this team is a bcs bowl team or 8 or 9 win team.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bennet is avg, Mariota is the one that looks special...only way I see them beating SC is if SC's d-line starts getting hit w/ injuries since they're not deep there anyway...hell, Oregon's WR's are a question mark outside of Thomas

mariota was just named starting qb, and yes dude is special

""He will possibly be the best qb to ever play at Oregon!" James posted to Twitter. "He's the real deal.""

oregon will be fine at wr, colt lyerla a 5 star recruit at tight end.
they will be fine at wr with thomas, huff, vaughn

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that aint happening bruh......Oregon's defense will be no match for our offense.....no defense in the Pac 12 will be able to stop it.....

:beli:
oregon got the best d in the pac 12

john boyett is the best safety in the pac 12, at linebackers kiko alonso, clay and lokombo prob the most talented lb core in the pac 12 as well

this is a much better team than last year and usc beat em by 3 because of poor special teams, rob beard is back and healthy so no weak leg Maldonado kicking anymore

oregon offense will be so explosive this year

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i woke up this morning with that cfb feeling in my blood.

i thought today was the day. :to:

breh i know the feeling

ive already cleared my saturdays untill january

no better feeling than waking up and running to the tv like its christmas and seeing fowler, corso, howard, herbstreit on my tv, then from 12pm till degenerate wac games that end at 2am watching football. then the wed night mac football games, the thursday night games, the fri night football games where you get classics like nevada beating boise state, syracuse beating west virginia, okie state choking etc.

not to mention gambling :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.