2012 - Official College Football Random Thoughts thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
i wish they'd have just dropped us down to the 20s....add even more fuel to the fire to get Fisher the foh...and UF at 4?? ND should be top 5 off rip

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i wish they'd have just dropped us down to the 20s....add even more fuel to the fire to get Fisher the foh...and UF at 4?? ND should be top 5 off rip

Its almost like the ap poll version of reverse racism as to why theyre not higher lol

I dont check the fraud ass coaches poll but they should never expect to be top 2 in that....ever

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
10 Oregon State 4-0 873 14

they';ve beaten no ONE, ucla got destroyed by cal and everyoen knows wisky sucsk this year, their other two wins barely beaten washington state and a arizona team that is 3-3

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It's clear these AP voters dont watch games. In Oregon States case that win against Wisky gave them some juice in the eyes of the voters,even if it was undeserved. Now they will keep moving them up until they lose.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Its clear you havent watched oregon or bias is blinding you LOL

Sent from Seattle, by way of Ann Arbor, on Tapatalk: The Remix

I try and watch most PAC 12 games. Oregon St isn't very good. Like Reincar said, who have they beaten that warrants a top 10. I would have them around 15. They got major points for beaten a Trash Big 10 team. Sorta like Notre Dame.

Edit- Haha, yeah it's all good. Oregon looks legit. But my shot at the Big 10 and Michigan still stands:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I try and watch most PAC 12 games. Oregon St isn't very good. Like Reincar said, who have they beaten that warrants a top 10. I would have them around 15. They got major points for beaten a Trash Big 10 team. Sorta like Notre Dame.

Edit- Haha, yeah it's all good. Oregon looks legit. But my shot at the Big 10 and Michigan still stands:birdman:

Its just another case of the selective who-have-they-faced syndrome. Who the fukk has alabama faced that is better than NOTRE DAMES schedule? (yes alabama > nd but you get the point) But they dont get put thru that test....who the fukk HAD lsu faced? oregon st has won 2 road conference games....when someone says "oh but they suck" its interesting to me that the teams that are above them dont get the scrutiny.

Heres the thing

Who do you put above them? Teams in their conference with a loss? :upsetfavre:
Teams in the sec and big 12 with 2 losses because they lost to "good teams" :comeon:

Oregon is undefeated with 2 road wins in conference, and a win against wisconsin...regardless of other factors, i dont know why you would put some of the teams you have in mind above them.

Who is supposed to ranked above oregon st in your opinion?

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Its just another case of the selective who-have-they-faced syndrome. Who the fukk has alabama faced that is better than NOTRE DAMES schedule? (yes alabama > nd but you get the point) But they dont get put thru that test....who the fukk HAD lsu faced? oregon st has won 2 road conference games....when someone says "oh but they suck" its interesting to me that the teams that are above them dont get the scrutiny.

Heres the thing

Who do you put above them? Teams in their conference with a loss? :upsetfavre:
Teams in the sec and big 12 with 2 losses because they lost to "good teams" :comeon:

Oregon is undefeated with 2 road wins in conference, and a win against wisconsin...regardless of other factors, i dont know why you would put some of the teams you have in mind above them.

Who is supposed to ranked above oregon st in your opinion?

At the very least USC:lolbron:

But I agree with your point, only a few teams have quality wins. After looking at the rest of the rankings maybe they are closer to ten then I originally thought. I was basing my thoughts on what I had seen from watching them play, their play didn't say TOP TEN.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yup....oregon fails the eye test, but passes the resume test

Heres a little game...:smugfavre:..lets play "fire, hot seat, on notice" for ncaa coaches

Fire: john L smith, kirk frentz
Very Hot seat: mark richt, danny hope (purdue)
Hot seat: mack brown, jeff tedford (cal)
On notice: brett bilema

Status
Not open for further replies.