2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That nikka Eric Gordon seen the broads in Phoenix and said that is where his heart belongs. Nobody wants to live in New Orleans. EG probably cried when he had to leave L.A. Players care too much about the city in which they live in. He knows damn well Phoenix won't be good for a long time and N.O is on the come up.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
it basically is free :manny:

I think he will sign at a little discount price 12m per year ibaka on the other hand :huhldup: trade that nikka. And I think there should still be a cap, but resigning your own players should be a different tax code.

Isnt Hardem going to be a rfa?

Atl will throw money at him.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Loose kd shouldn't speak on hardens pockets. He really shouldnt take a penny less than gordon . The suns overpaid like crazy Smh these gms :snoop:

:ehh: harden has already stated he's taking less and will resign asap to stay on the team why should i not believe him and kd

@JonesOnTheNBA @KDTrey5 why you blowing up my mentions, slim? Lol

@KDTrey5 @JonesOnTheNBA lol Ay just lettin it be known fool

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
You nets fans Smh . Wallace isn't worth that much neither is Lin but Lin sells merchandise . And by the way nice job ignoring JJ contract He's already on the decline

Cool, put Lin's jersey in the rafters for selling merch. Amar'e has 65 mil left on an uninsured contract and finds new ways to miss playoff games every year. You really wanna do this back and forth about bad contracts :ld:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Gordon wanting to go to Phoenix.

Random.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:ehh: harden has already stated he's taking less and will resign asap to stay on the team why should i not believe him and kd

Then he's dumber than he looks. I DIDNT see Durant and Russ take less.

Always thought something was off about Gordon. Seems that n1gga dont give a sh1t about :win:ing