2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
It sucks to fukk with a team that don't do shyt!

:ohlawd:

Keep preaching bruh I see all these teams talking to players and my team sitting back waiting to get whats left. Your team got loaded up contracts, while my squad got broke bytch owners. The least them fruity ass magoofs could do is over pay the fukk out of Batum to solidfy our small forward position.:pacspit:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These agents need to stop with this "The Lakers are showing interest' bullshyt. Every fukking season there's a free agent claiming the Lakers "are showing interest" in them.

vert

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all this free agent stuff and paying attention to which teams are elite each season should show how much this is a star's league.

all this speculation about avg teams and none of this ish really matters about goin deep into the playoffs unless you got perennial all stars and franchise type of players.

a team like new orleans if davis pans out or even charlotte if MKG becomes a great player are in better positions for longer term success if they get to pick high again next year and can draft a franchise type of player for the future.

id feel better hoping some duo like thomas robinson and demarcus cousins can become an unstoppable force and build around them than being stuck like a lot of these teams are about to be w/ these moves they are making. but i know they have to make moves to keep fans and their jobs :manny:

being able to land ppl like james, durant, rose, dwight etc and pay them cheaply for a few years and build a core around them and then keep them w/ bird rights >>>>>>>> all this overpaying good but not great players.

:pacspit: at paying hibbert and d12 the same thing.

:lolbron: at paying someone like westbrook 10 to 15mil over the course of a rookie contract vs paying joe johnson 100mil after his prime :russ: