2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
K.C Johnson ‏@KCJHoop

The Korver trade is via Minnesota into Atlanta's traded player exception, meaning Bulls get 2nd-round pick from Minny and save $500K.
:wtf:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a lil surprised there isn't a bigger market for Kris Humphries. He's a guaranteed double double. Teams usually line up for guys like that. I guess teams don't like that he's undersized.

It's something going on where teams must be waiting on somebody or someoen else. He will get offered after the chips fall. If i'm the Nets I resign him because let's be real Lopez ain't going to rebound.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
If we're the 6-8 seed why not? I'm pushing for it

1 Heat
2 Boston
3 Philly
4 Nets
5 Kinicks
6 Orlando (depending on what they are gonna do with Dwight)
7 Pacers
8 Bulls,and Bucks

this is now my order. I was just thinking off the top of my head

Dwight ain't playing with ORL
Plus he not shedule to fully be back till da end of December

Q2EEzY

Pro
Daps
:pacspit: @ portland

:birdman:

iTtBb.gif

:bustback:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The Houston Rockets are ready to make a trade for Dwight Howard, sources confirmed to Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore. NBA sources have confirmed to Pingalore on Thursday night that the Rockets will not only give picks and players, but "cash is the priority." Pingalore was told this was the team Howard is most likely to end up at. However, Pingalore also learned Oklahoma City is making a push for the Magic center. Pingalore was told that the Thunder are offering James Harden and Serge Ibaka.

John Gambadoro: Hearing Grant Hill leaning towards Lakers after big push by Steve Nash and Kobe Bryant

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt: Source confirms @SherrodbCSN report that Chris Wilcox will re-sign w/Celtics. Glad he's back after undergoing valve repair surgery last yr.