2012 NBA Free Agent Watch Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:krs:

I really don't know why anyone said that. I wasn't expecting offers to get this good but I knew they couldn't possibly get any worse than that NJ bullshyt that they had absolutely no reason to rush into. The NJ trade was especially bad because the Magic were essentially caving in to Dwight's demands with no regard for their own wellbeing.

Now that teams are bidding against themselves, I guess the next step is to wait and see how stupid Atlanta might react as a result of these rumors.

I'm probably wrong, but I can't see an Atlanta deal working out simply because Orlando would demand Josh Smith be a part of the deal and Atlanta is banking on him to convince "weak willed" Dwight to stay.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
NBA -- Sources: Houston Rockets reconstruct trade proposal for Orlando Magic center Dwight Howard - ESPN

I don't even understand what the point of the trade is, and why haven't the Magic jumped all over it, if Dwight leaves they get some good ass picks because Houston will be horrible.

daryl morey is an idiot

i dont understand why the rockets are trying to trade for dwight in the first place. if you have cheap quality players you keep them....moreys trying to get rid of all of them so he can surround dwight with less talent than he had with him in orlando

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
82d662bed10249a62824d81fe6130b0c_large

:stylin:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm probably wrong, but I can't see an Atlanta deal working out simply because Orlando would demand Josh Smith be a part of the deal and Atlanta is banking on him to convince "weak willed" Dwight to stay.

:manny: I'd take Horford in that situation if I was Orlando. They can try to get either a great wing or a great C with their own lottery pick in the 2013 draft and they can fill out their roster with Houston's lottery picks the next few years. It'd be like the OKC model, only different.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
daryl morey is an idiot

i dont understand why the rockets are trying to trade for dwight in the first place. if you have cheap quality players you keep them....moreys trying to get rid of all of them so he can surround dwight with less talent than he had with him in orlando

Less talent, including guys who reported are sick of his bullshyt (and have longer contracts than him).

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: I'd take Horford in that situation if I was Orlando. They can try to get either a great wing or a great C with their own lottery pick in the 2013 draft and they can fill out their roster with Houston's lottery picks the next few years. It'd be like the OKC model, only different.

Oh I'm sure they're gonna ask for Horford, but they're gonna want Joe too (especially with his contract).

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I live in Houston and I don't even want him. Send him to LA and send Bynum here. Morey was on the right track with that.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston